What's Your Fav Fogger?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I think I have a Hudson and it's way to strong. A couple of plants were knocked over. I need a smaller one to use on 4 rooms each 32ft2. Suggestions?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
This baby rocks.
9E012E53 EB89 4A85 9A74 C071CB048DDE

juggernaut

juggernaut

I'm looking for a really thick fog and what I should put in it?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol it’s stated right on the sticker ;-)

Lowell MI. That’s not far from here. I’ve seen those trucks on the road around GR.

P

PharmHand

What make?
That’s identical to the Hudson fogger, likely the same unit made in the same Chinese factory just a different label on it- too potent for lil rooms they shoot 15ft. Try the Hudson no pump sprayer, works great for quick jobs.

Those foggers break at the spot welds where the motor/handle assembly attaches to the lid that seals the reservoir- horrible design. The weight of what’s in the res is entirely supported by those shitty lil spot welds- the carrying strap too. Once one breaks u can drill out the spot welds then put in a nut and bolt with a rubber washer, it will make the unit last you twice as long. But eventually the buckle that holds it to the res breaks too..... I’ve went thru quite a few of those... Motor goes forever haha. Graco paint sprayers and the no pump ftw imo
35A1E8DD D19E 4542 A4D1 8588B8ABDAE1

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
That’s identical to the Hudson fogger, likely the same unit made in the same Chinese factory just a different label on it- too potent for lil rooms they shoot 15ft. Try the Hudson no pump sprayer, works great for quick jobs.

Those foggers break at the spot welds where the motor/handle assembly attaches to the lid that seals the reservoir- horrible design. The weight of what’s in the res is entirely supported by those shitty lil spot welds- the carrying strap too. Once one breaks u can drill out the spot welds then put in a nut and bolt with a rubber washer, it will make the unit last you twice as long. But eventually the buckle that holds it to the res breaks too..... I’ve went thru quite a few of those... Motor goes forever haha. Graco paint sprayers and the no pump ftw imo View attachment 860933
I use it in a 10x10 but my plants average 5 feet at times

P

PharmHand

The fogger is great to ensure coverage of big plants, I like how it will drift upwards and linger. Just gotta stand back a bit for small plants- even dialed down.

B

Burned Haze

Graco Magnum X7 Convenient Cart Airless Paint Sprayer

* that’s the sprayer I use, yes a little expensive , it kicks ass and makes a true mist/foliar . Def commercial level and worth it as long as you clean the system/do the maintenance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom