• Tagged users None
HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Trainwreck, Jack, Sour D... all great!

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Ill have to Say Hawaiian snow, funny its a greenHouse strain and never had nothing but beasters from there other seeds, Awesome haze funk and high

true grit

true grit

Smoked some nice ssh for sure, but gotta say OJD's SSSDH beans take the cake for me. Still dig those for sure, just couldn't keep around a beast like that took 12-13wks. Maybe when i get some space i'll go through some more, cuz all were flamage.

O

organickat

I had a strain called golden tiger that showed me whos the boss.lol. It had to have some crazy sativa genetics in it. I highly recomend just be carefull

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

I had a strain called golden tiger that showed me whos the boss.lol. It had to have some crazy sativa genetics in it. I highly recomend just be carefull
i think i have 2 packs in my seed collection.... Malawi gold x thai>

O

organickat

Grow some those out bro you wont be dissapointed i remember feeling so high and confused , good times

M

mendel

destroyer and trainwreck would be my pics. Both tasty potent sativas.

Fuzz420

Fuzz420

Cant choose just one but i love my Sannies Jack, Kali Most, and MOD bx(Destroyer x Kali Mist)

og619

og619

Sour D
Green Crack
Super Lemon Haze
Lambsbread
Guess i got to try some durban poisin, have not had it in quite some time but remember it being up there.

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

Where is the love for Mango Haze? SSH with more sativa and less indica. Real old school flav!

Spain will/has bring us the next great sativas imo...

The HC

The HC

I haven't actually smoked that many Sativas, other then Sour Diesel, which doesn't have that feeling you look for in a Sativa.

Ak 47
Maui Waui

Are two of my favorites that are pure or dominantly Sativa. Although AK 47 doesn't have that distinctly Sativa high.

And while I believe it has more Indica then Sativa, XJ 13 has a uniquely Sativa high that I look for.

phenotyper

phenotyper

The most focused sativa I have ever grown and smoked was super silver sour diesel. Haze. Like a lightning bolt to the brain.

Mr.Dank

Mr.Dank

Sour D ,Super Lemon Haze, and Blue Dream are a three way tie for first...but I do love it all

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I like Strawberry D & Willie Nelson just 2 name a few.. There r many that I like

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I have only tried about a dozen...Blue dream is a one of my fav.s But thats a Hybred isn't it?

I like Amnesia Haze alot.

Im gonna have to try some more Haze's

Lemon Haze sounds good.

:banana1sv6:

phenotyper

phenotyper

I love the flavor and high of chocolope. My phenotype has a tropical incense with a slightly musky fruity flavor. The lingering smoke was very much like a think incense. It was a low yielder but the high was euphoric, stimulating, but it had a daydreaming aspect to it that would cause me to fade in and out of focus. This lead to some highs on occasion, being really trippy. Unfortunately, that plant belongs to the sands of time as the root aphids have claimed my wonderful chocolope genetics a while back :(.

Top Bottom