What's Your Favorite New Product In The Grow Room And Why? Pics Please!

• Thread starter SensiNatty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SensiNatty

SensiNatty

What's your favorite NEW product in the grow room and why? Pics please!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

20161127 233935
My switch from 3x600mh and 3x600hps to 3x315 cmh and 4x315cmh ligting.

P

Pimples

315 and 630 watt lec (cmh) fixtures first off. Game changer. Besides that...by far...the Active Aqua bottom draw sump fittings for submersible pumps. They just came out. So i dont have to "tilt" my feed tanks once the nutrient solution goes below the pump intake anymore to.get the last 6 inches of feed water. With these ingenious little fittings it sucks up the very last of the juice from the bottom of my dtw tanks and its ABOUT DAMN TIME some one came out with these. So damn practical.

SensiNatty

SensiNatty

315 and 630 watt lec (cmh) fixtures first off. Game changer. Besides that...by far...the Active Aqua bottom draw sump fittings for submersible pumps. They just came out. So i dont have to "tilt" my feed tanks once the nutrient solution goes below the pump intake anymore to.get the last 6 inches of feed water. With these ingenious little fittings it sucks up the very last of the juice from the bottom of my dtw tanks and its ABOUT DAMN TIME some one came out with these. So damn practical.
Yes, those bottom draw fittings are dope!

P

Pimples

Plant yo yos are pretty damn practical too. I use them...alot. Even if you just need some line here or there...everyone has at least a couple of these in or around the grow.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Plant yo yos are pretty damn practical too. I use them...alot. Even if you just need some line here or there...everyone has at least a couple of these in or around the grow.

Don't own a single one. But I bet I own more bamboo stakes than anyone. Lol

P

Pimples

Don't own a single one. But I bet I own more bamboo stakes than anyone. Lol
I used to have a ton of em. Until i almost jabbed my eye out working in the garden. I swear them bamboo pikes are lethal. Went with a net trellis and sometimes a double tiered net long ago and never looked back. Not really a scrogger as i have separate constant veg and bloom rooms...but a trellis for me is where its at. And of course the occasional yo yo for the floppiest of floppys.

P

Pimples

I also think water wands with a simple pump and trashcan reservoir for total coverage in veg ( for bloom its drip manifold all the way)is prime time and in late flower to apply pk boosters and really late for rinsing coco coir towards the end for reuse (low ppm...NOT FLUSHING) is very effective.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Canna pk 13/14 goes from this to this in 2 applications plus the liquid lead is killing it.

F

FooDoo

its not in the room yet but on their way. replacing my hps with solistek 315w CMH. price isnt far off from a ballast + hood and ill go from running 4kwatts/19.64amps to running only 2520watts/11.04amps while still keeping production the same. people are hitting 1.5gpw easily on them which would be 2520 x 1.5 = 3,780. 3,780 / 454 = 8.2 #. i plan to aim for 2 gpw which would be 11#, the same number i hit on my 4,000w hps

Top Bottom