What's YOUR favorite nutrient line? And why?

• Thread starter Kingkuts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kingkuts

Kingkuts

I use foxfarm in soil as of rite now ,which do u prefer and why?
I'm new to growing and trying to find the best ,money isn't much of a problem ,I'm just trying to get the best out my grows ,if u could drop some wisdom I'll love it!

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Favorite food ATM is kelp & alfalfa(from pellets and meal) tea with added silica!

Badchoice

Badchoice

Doing DWC, using fox farm trio with Sledgehammer and botin care cal mag hydro guard and general hydro armor si.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I’ve always been a fan of BioBizz. I’ve used other nutrient lines and still use some of them for supplementation when needed. BioBizz was developed for cannabis production, is easy to work with and compatible with just about every other additive or nutrient line I’ve mixed it with.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

If money isn't a problem and it works for you, pre-mixed potting soils for Cannabis are fine. Otherwise, I suggest mixing up your own.

Years ago, I considered Ocean Forest to be a little hot for the strains I grew, but OF differs depending on the region of the country and possibly the era it was made.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

I'm on my 2nd grow and I chose a product called Earth Dust from The Green Sunshine Company. I went with it initially for simplicity. Just 3 applications per grow and you reuse your soil grow after grow. SUPPOSEDLY it gets better and better. I was very happy with my 1st grow. I'm also using their lights too. I like it because I work 40-60+ hours a week and I have plenty of time to water before work as needed. I do add some beneficial microbes each watering and some soluble humic acid with kelp extract every other watering per directions.
20200623 051828
20200618 054341
20200630 055333

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Ocean Forest to be a little hot for the strains I grew, but OF differs depending on the region of the country and possibly the era it was made.

They spray ocean forest down with ammonia nitrate. We would get skids that were 100 degrees because they were still composting in the bag.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

They spray ocean forest down with ammonia nitrate. We would get skids that were 100 degrees because they were still composting in the bag.

What? Why? Proof?

I have grown many plants from seed in many different bags from many different sources over the last 6 years and never had the issues commonly posted with ocean forest. Which I believe are all from water stress. It does need extra perlite added for better drainage or it holds too much water indoors in my experience.

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
What? Why? Proof?

I have grown many plants from seed in many different bags from many different sources over the last 6 years and never had the issues commonly posted with ocean forest. Which I believe are all from water stress. It does need extra perlite added for better drainage or it holds too much water indoors in my experience.

Source: their sales person. It composts wood products quickly prevents nitrogen theft. It's why it's labeled "Smart Naturals" and not "organic".

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Bio bizz here. Love that its E.U. organic certified. Certainly doesnt need u. S. D. A cert in my book...

Plants love it....would like to see a more in depth analysis on the label of macros, micros, and aminos in it.

I cant wait to run a bunch through flower with it. Bio heaven is expensive af. Topmax got alga mic. Missing 2 from the whole line up. But i got other additives in place...whats nice its canna specific.....its veganic too.....simplifying plant bio processes is nice......cant beat that! First time user

Its was GO bio line prior. Thats was good too. Just not cert org. Veganic is why i bought it..

Before that FF line.. big robust plants in veg but flower came around def def def...fuck fuck fuck!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Source: their sales person. It composts wood products quickly prevents nitrogen theft. It's why it's labeled "Smart Naturals" and not "organic".

I never researched this before and cannot find any mention of it related to fox farm but i do see amonium nitrate is sometimes used as a compost accelerator. Like you said to replace nitrogen during composting.

I dont see why its harmful. Just not going to pass retail organic labeling.

I thought it was a hydroxide process like botanicare uses for pure blend pro to make natural elements plant soluble that they might have used.

they arent claiming orgainic. What is the danger? You say it like its real bad.

And they wouldnt spray the soil direct. They would spray the compost they mix in during composting. Not later.

Salesman did not understand the process I think.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Since the conversation has shifted to bag soils, my vote is Soil King Big Rootz if available.

But my favorite fertilizers are worm compost, fermented fruit juice, Down to Earth Vegan Blend, and Neptune's harvest Rose and Flowering.

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

I'm digging the nectar of the gods nutes and also the nectar soil #4 but next run gonna probably gonna add more perlite to the mix but overall super simple and does the job

IhatePM

IhatePM

Been using Gh maxi series for a while now. Its cheap as sand. My maxigro bucket is half full and years old.

Latest posts

Top Bottom