whats your favorite og raskel strain?

• Thread starter davie blah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slausongardens

slausongardens

i was talking to a good breeder around here that i always thought knew what he was talking about and he was telling me the white is just a really good white widow pheno. im not sure i believe anything he says anymore. nobody has the lowdown on the white? a good afghani? from florida? nobody knows? it sure seems to boost anything its crossed with.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm not sure I would believe him ether.. White widow has a very strainge smell & taste that I really don't like.. & The White has a whole different smell & taste.. There not even closely related in my book.. I don't like white widow but I really like The White..

C

CALIPURP

I also dislike white widow and belive the white has nothing to do with it..the white is a kush cross triangle kush I belive is what its called I got tired of people tryin to tell me my white bubba is a white widow cross..lol early in the cure it taste like og funk..after the cure a pre 98 taste explode bubba all the way its crazy....crazy good..:rollj:

Aligee

Aligee

I also dislike white widow and belive the white has nothing to do with it..the white is a kush cross triangle kush I belive is what its called I got tired of people tryin to tell me my white bubba is a white widow cross..lol early in the cure it taste like og funk..after the cure a pre 98 taste explode bubba all the way its crazy....crazy good..:rollj:

Glad you liked my whitebubba pheno got any pics ?!!!

C

CALIPURP

NO she is coming down in two weeks again ill post some i do like that pheno if you smoke it early crazy og taste cure it up taste like pre 98 all the way..crazy

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice I want 2 see a pic also when u get a chance sounds dank

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Lol white widow related to the white... I know who said that.. bicycle racer were are you bro.. lol

The white has been called many things yet no one actually knows.. krome is known for the cut but even if you ask him he will tell you he dosent know..
Kc brain seeds I believe has a strain called the white. Yet no one talks bout that one..hmmmmm..

Illmind

Illmind

ya kc brains was already thrown in the debate as was widow. it is possibly a very old widow pheno when widow was king and the breeder packs were good. after 2k widow is very suspect. either way nobody can prove either so speculation is pointless. i believe krome and his friends started calling it the white because of the nug color it was 'triangle' i think before.

F

fletchman

Kinda funny seeing people slam White Widow which is legendary, and praise the White.

Shanti forgot more about "Breeding" than OGR and Krome will ever know, lets not forget that, kay?

Kids, LOL!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm not slamming White Widow it's juss not my cup of tea.. The smell & taste turns my stomach.. It's prolly cuz my boy use 2 run the shit out of that strain.. I would go 2 his house & that's all I would smell White Widow & that's all he would smoke 2 I juss got super sick of that strain but everybody els loved it.. Kinda like purple I'm tired of purps also I used 2 grow only purple that's all my house smelled like pure purp.. After I've smelled that smell 4 so long I can't stand it anymore.. Now purp makes my stomach turn 2.. Stuff get old 2 me super fast..

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
white widow might be a legend - I have grown my share of it back in the day - buts its commercial muff cabbage compared to a lot of the gear out there today

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wanROT4rJQ[/YOUTUBE]

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
So does that mean you won't be growing any of the urkel strains from OGR lol I want the urkel super skunk so bad and the urkel alien IM So glad I got the alien super skunk from my man Gdreams and the fire alien I haves couple alien dawgs going now and they look awesome Have u smoked any of aliG's white urkel goo? If so what do u think ??

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

No I'm not gunna run any urkel's I'm not in2 purps anymore.. Aligee offered me the White Urkel many times I never took it.. Yes I've tryed Ali's WU it was bomb juss not sumthin I'm in2 anymore.. I got a tiny tent & I can only run a couple of strains.. I'm filling my tent with all WiFi #1 but I always trow a couple other flavors in there juss 4 fun.. If I run another purp maybe juss maybe it will b Ken's GDP..But prolly not.. I got a free gram at the Cannabis Cup I wasn't 2 excited about it till I smoked it.. It had a crazy strong mega mind bending High..It was a super heavy indica.. It reminded me of when I 1st tryed purp.. But it still had that strong purp smell that turns my stomach.. The Ken's GDP smelled so strong it kinda burned my nose.. I grew a killer Purple Cream strain for 4years straight purp was in tha air strong at my house.. It juss got old 2 me I smoked way 2 much purp in my time.. Don't get me wrong purple is great weed I juss turned the page & I'm moving on with other strains now.. I'm really in2 OG Kush now... Some day even OG will get old & I'll move on 2 the next big thing..

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Ya I feel ya bruh I get burnt out quick on stuff too have u ran any of the chems or any of jj's gear? I Dnt blame you I'm sure when I get my wifi that's all I'll run but I've Ben working on a collection of strains I've collected 2 or 3 strains from my fav breeders and plan to run those for a while like rite now this is what my future line up is looking like from OGR the white s1 and wifi but I'm gonna buy more on the next drop JJ top Dawg white Dawg and guava 13 also plan on getting more of his gear when I can karma triple kush and lucifer Og, bodhi white x Appalachia and big buddy's lavender x Appalachia I have like 5 more dank crosses from bodhi to run in the future mota orange chemo out law grower ECPD, Cali connection pre 98 s1 and Jedi kush, and a few from cannaventures and that's the line up I plan to run for a min alternating those out for a while the only gear I plan on buying for real from here out is OGR's , JJ's and maybe one or two more from mota ,karma and cannaventure I figure theres enough dank in these to keep me satisfied for a good while I wasn't trying to be a ass or any thing you have some sick ass gear bro and I'm finally getting my first kush grow going now I love Og it's my fav also but there's a bunch of strains I want to try. I haven't Ben growing very long and I'm just a young cat only 22 so I have a long way to go b4 I get to be a Og. I jus wish I would have started growing sooner.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hmmm that's a good question.. Chemdog is 1 of my favorite strains & I had 2 think long & hard about this 1.. I've been growing 4 a min now & I don't think I ever ran a Chem except my Alien Dog V2's that r 1/2 Chemdog that's crazy I've never ran 1 of the Chem strains.. I got a cut of Chemdog from Harborside & gave it 2 my Boy that's 1 of the best growers I no & he killed it not in a good way ether the plant died on him.. I was super sad cuz I really wanted him 2 run it plus he was gunna give me a cut back.. & no I've never ran any of JJ's gear I'm interested in his StarDawg tho.. I've peeped JJ's gear & he gots some fire 4sho.
Man u got a full plate over there lots of great stuff that's way 2 many strains 4 me..i would b so confused runnin all those strains..
That lucifer Og sounds evil.. I'm likeing all ur white crosses & I'm super interested in that Jedi Kush I can't wait 2 see ur plants flower out.. Good luck

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Ya man it's gonna be fun. I Dnt plan to flower them all out at once prolly 3 or 4 at a time while the others veg out . I like growing trees so it will work out. I can run a few find the keepers keep cuts and then do the same with each and when I find the keepers in each cross I'll rotate them out or that's the plant at least. I'm a bean addict lol I know jj's and OGR's gear will for sure get popped . I have the white Dawg running now and the white Appalachia going so I'll let you know how they are. Ya bruh maybe the chem should be next on your list I mean there great yielders and super dank from what I under stand . I really want star Dawg too it looks amazing from what I hear star Dawg and white Dawg are the dankest so at least I have 1 and I can tell you jj's gear is super vigorous every white Dawg I have is pissed off and reaching for the sky it's awesome and I deff recommend bodhi's gear I have the white Appalachia and afgooy x Appalachia going an their just as pissed off as jj's gear and it's every bean i popped not like my tahoe or larry's that only 1 or 2 seem to have that same vigor and from what I understand bodhi's gear is rite up there with OGR's and jj's gear but ya I'll deff get some pics up bro so you can see whats up there gonna be dank for sure!!!

F

fletchman

white widow might be a legend - I have grown my share of it back in the day - buts its commercial muff cabbage compared to a lot of the gear out there today

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wanROT4rJQ[/YOUTUBE]

Maybe so, White Widow played its part in history, and I wont be growing it anytime soon.

Im liking Alphakronik and Conny Genetics at the moment, but looking forward to Raskal gear in the future.

Reversing a clone only, then pollinating another clone only, isn't called "breeding", people do it in their basements everyday:)

And I hope Raskal can settle down and work his gear someday, I wish him the best of luck.

JH420

JH420

might be a similar terpine - but trust me "the white" has no white widow in it

I have grown both and they are nothing alike

fire og is nothing to sneeze at either (yes I have that cut too - lol )

but the white really upped the yield and potency

Since you have both, would you say The White has better potency and yeild than The Fire?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
better yield for sure - potency might be a matter of opinion - the highs are very different

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Funny how you guys can tell the difference between high's..lol. I've smoked so much that with me it either gets me high or it dosent. Lol no in betweens.

Top Bottom