whats your favorite og raskel strain?

• Thread starter davie blah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fletchman

Since you have both, would you say The White has better potency and yeild than The Fire?

Dude?

I would bet "OGR" cant replace what I already have, but im gonna try anyways:) I love growin weed. I have a couple packs of his pollin fun.

Just grow it dude, OGR is just spreadin love, he aint no breeder.

And I would bet Raskal would agree that he is just spreadin the love,

maybe someday he will have something of his own.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Dude?

I would bet "OGR" cant replace what I already have, but im gonna try anyways:) I love growin weed. I have a couple packs of his pollin fun.

Just grow it dude, OGR is just spreadin love, he aint no breeder.

And I would bet Raskal would agree that he is just spreadin the love,

maybe someday he will have something of his own.

Now this is juss crazy talk.. OG Raskal Is a bad Ass breeder & he got a gang of his own strains like White Fire.. If it's not his strain then who's is it then?

Aligee

Aligee

Now this is juss crazy talk.. OG Raskal Is a bad Ass breeder & he got a gang of his own strains like White Fire.. If it's not his strain then who's is it then?

I smell a troll up in here 'goo !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

U took the words rite out of my mouth Ali.. What's this guy talkin' bout?

F

fletchman

U took the words rite out of my mouth Ali.. What's this guy talkin' bout?

Talkin about the real world son,

Get with OGR, then get back with me.

OGR is a good ol boy, he aint a breeder, LOL!!!!!!

I'll sell ya the same seed for half the price? Ya in? LOL!!!!!

Aligee

Aligee

Bruh stfu with that shit you sounding like a child now !!!

F

fletchman

I smell a troll up in here 'goo !!!

Troll?

I have shit in my room that is hard to replace, but Im always lookin.

I have grown them all, Cup winners, Cup losers, ect.

I have the "White" and "WIFI" comin, and I will let my patients tell me if it is worth a shit;)

Im thinkin OGR is Okay with that.

F

fletchman

I got some S2's?

White/G13/Fire

LOL!!!

I got better shit than anybody/

F

fletchman

Tell ya the truth, my OG/Chem by Conny is the best I have seen for OG.

Cant wait to grow WiFi,

Will you have a problem if I dont like it?

fatboi79

fatboi79

My favotrite raskal's gear so far is white kksc, great smoke of course, had two phenos, the first was a kksc pheno, very sativa leaning, skinny sativa leaves,wish like hell i would have took sum pics!! very strong strawberry smell when growing, smells just like fucken strawberries , once lit it feels the room with strawberry musk, best smelling weed ive smelled besides purkle urkle, my girlfriend use to call it strawberry passion, LOL!! and man did that pheno give us the monster giggles,all head high, eyes dam near shut!! Lost the mom though, i was a newbie then and didnt take care of her like i should of!!

Losing her is how i discovered pheno 2,the other pheno was more white leaning, tight compact golf ball buds, smelled of strawberris too when smoked but the high was very different, blood red eyes and crazy lung expansion, chest was going fucken crazy, partners would say man that shit makes me feel like im having a fucken heart attack, then they say hey do u you have anymore, LOL!! i was glad to hear them say that cause i thought it was just me, i was kinda scared to smoke anymore until i found out thats just how the high effects you,no couchlock though!!

Both phenos were good but i prefer the sativa pheno,good daytime buzz, a very energetic high:boogie:, smoke half a J and heart is pumping, ready to get into sumthin, i get motivated when i smoke white KKSC!! i ran pheno 2 for a while, i let both phenos go for 9 weeks, flushing for the last two weeks with plain RO water, no one around my have ever heard of white KKSC, they were going fuckin crazy for it, they would just stare at it in the jar saying how icy the buds are!!

Just pre-ordered sum wi-fi and the white seeds, cant wait to get them bitches going, maybe ill have a new favorite!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nah I wouldn't buy shit off u I would rather pay double 2 get proven OGR gear not some cheap whack Ass knockoff.. U mite got some White Fire coming but u ain't got the real deal WiFi from my Dog Aligee.. I wont have a problum if u don't like it.. I'll juss no ur super full of shit.. Take ur ass somewhere els with that shit.. Don't try 2 slang us ur weak shit on OG Raskals thread..

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter

trollin and offering to sell seeds - see ya:fixed:

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Awww i was to late to give this to fletchman.
Douchebag

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea that's what I'm talkin' bout.. Let um have it Motherlode we don't need sorry punks like that around here trying 2 step on OGR's Toes.. OGR is workin hard 2 get us his gear & this chump tryed 2 steel his bidness.. What was he thinkin'? Good lookin out Motherlode

slausongardens

slausongardens

Lol white widow related to the white... I know who said that.. bicycle racer were are you bro.. lol

The white has been called many things yet no one actually knows.. krome is known for the cut but even if you ask him he will tell you he dosent know..
Kc brain seeds I believe has a strain called the white. Yet no one talks bout that one..hmmmmm..

LMAO fuckin bicycle racer.

i wouldnt know though, i havent smoked white widow for 7 years.. or northern lights or ak47. prolly wont for the next 7 either.

but hazeman has a white x aloha white widow, sounds pretty cool.

gowanstarr

gowanstarr

while I have not got the chance to grow any out yet, I do have a pack of wifi on preorder and from the pics on this site, it is my favorite ogr strain. I cant wait till I get the chance to grow her out and post some pics of her on here. The wifi is a seriously amazing lookin strain, cant wait to get them. Props to all who have grown her out.

C

CALIPURP

I dont see a butt load of people camping out to get your beans bro...and yea the white shits all over white widow..

Top Bottom