whats-your-favorite-organic-tea-brew-recipe what happened to this thread

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Thnx bro, my coco got that fungus from the met-52
When I add baby oatmeal to compost and lit it sit for a few days, get the same fuzz.
For me, Met52 did not spread through the medium like what I am seeing from teas/top dressing. I also transplanted and used mykos so hopefully lots of different fungi growing.
Not sure of the exact number but pretty sure there are over 100000 different strains of fungi.

Did Met52 kill em? No wonder veg has been a nightmare for you, Hope you are one of the lucky ones......

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Thanx Venom! and Thanx Leadsled... you really rocks this thread back to the Farm ! Much appreciated !!! ;)

Peace and long life to all those beneficial microbes & fungus !! :D

M

mrduke

i want to start brewing my own tea. after buying teas from the hydro store for months with good results. i know i can make a better cheaper tea with a little help from the farm. here what i thought about brewing up, i want mostly a fungal tea with a taste of microbal life.

2 cups earthworm castings
1/2 cup alphafa meal
1 cup mushroom compost
2 heaping tbs great white macos
2 tbls molasses
1/4 cup fish emulshion
1/4 cup kelp extract

his is the mix for 4 gallons of tea which i then cut 50/50 with Ro once brewed .
Anyone have suggestions or advice to help me out in my quest for the perfect cup'o'tea

ttystikk

ttystikk

i want to start brewing my own tea. after buying teas from the hydro store for months with good results. i know i can make a better cheaper tea with a little help from the farm. here what i thought about brewing up, i want mostly a fungal tea with a taste of microbal life.

2 cups earthworm castings
1/2 cup alphafa meal
1 cup mushroom compost
2 heaping tbs great white macos
2 tbls molasses
1/4 cup fish emulshion
1/4 cup kelp extract

his is the mix for 4 gallons of tea which i then cut 50/50 with Ro once brewed .
Anyone have suggestions or advice to help me out in my quest for the perfect cup'o'tea

Looks like you have a heaping 1/2 cup of triacontanol from the alfalfa for extra flavor, too! Very nice.

juggernaut

juggernaut

Hey can someone post the link to the super high powered airpump for making teas.
The one I have is goo but way over priced and it can't handle what i need it to do

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
After 48 hours my stocking full of EWC has mad fungi that have attached themselves to the fabric. I squeeze it out in to the jug, and water away. fungus has taken hold of rockwool after about 2 weeks, and is choking out the algae.

sox

sox

After 48 hours my stocking full of EWC has mad fungi that have attached themselves to the fabric. I squeeze it out in to the jug, and water away. fungus has taken hold of rockwool after about 2 weeks, and is choking out the algae.

So you just put EWC in a stockin and let it sit for 2 days then toss it in the tea to brew for 24hrs?

Top Bottom