What's your favourite drink with a smoke?

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What's your favourite drink to have with a smoke?

• Wine (red, white, pink etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirits (with/without mixers....vodka, rum, scotch etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

Been drinkin some amazing Moroccan tea recently, when in the dam, I stick to orangina, and my favorite Pear Looza

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Damn, I just read that Sunny D can turn you yellow...LOL....I just downed an Ice cold can and the shit was very refreshing....I just love the stuff..Only from the Can though..~ogr

Are you coming to tha cannabis cup??

if yes

i will keep an eye out for a yellowy orange dude drinking SunnyD lmao

B

Boywonder

Costa Fruit Juice (Polish drink, from the local sklep, 96p for 2litres) Either Exotic or MultiVitamin.

R

rocky

if i dont have to go to work or school, beer definitely. If not though, then kool aid or soda.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Ima coke addict. Through and through. You should see my recycling box at the end of 2 weeks. Oh, did I say box, I mean boxes. LOL Smoking and cola is not good for the old teeth.

U

ukcheesehead

Ima coke addict. Through and through. You should see my recycling box at the end of 2 weeks. Oh, did I say box, I mean boxes. LOL Smoking and cola is not good for the old teeth.

i know the feeling herb i drink shit loads of coke too . i need it . lol if i dont drink any for a cpl of days i go mad lol . atm shop by me do x2 2 ltr bottles for £2.20 lol so ive stocked up lol but still love my tea in the morning ...

roll on next yr when i go to goa to get my teeth sorted .

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I am shit scared of dentists, and I am sure the goans are great dentists, but FUCK THAT!!!

LOL

2 x 2l for £2.20 bargain, save me some, Im comin up!!! LOL. But your right on the needing it aspect. Its just so refreshing and right!! He he.

U

ukcheesehead

I am shit scared of dentists, and I am sure the goans are great dentists, but FUCK THAT!!!

LOL

2 x 2l for £2.20 bargain, save me some, Im comin up!!! LOL. But your right on the needing it aspect. Its just so refreshing and right!! He he.

yer im scared of dentists havnt been in 20 yrs lol but when im in goa they will put me tosleep so i think that will be ok . going to have 3 or 4 out and have some gold uns . lol

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
uk'goldengrill'cheesehead!

Lol.

Nah, still not happening for me. Even when I get an abscese I just go docs and get some antibiotics, and ride the pain until gone. Dam teeth.

Top Bottom