Whats your opinion on sensi seeds ?

• Thread starter Marija
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Marija

where I live have recently legalized growing weed and Im finding it hard to decide where to buy seeds from as only a few shops sell them with limited strains.
So does anyone know what are some good seed banks that ship to europe that sell photos and autos

Cannagar

Cannagar

where I live have recently legalized growing weed and Im finding it hard to decide where to buy seeds from as only a few shops sell them with limited strains.
So does anyone know what are some good seed banks that ship to europe that sell photos and autos
Sensi Seeds are good. I would strongly recommend Barney’s Farm personally. I love em.

Also Mephisto Genetics and Dutch Passion are typically coveted breeders and you will have a hard time finding them in stock. But if you can they are well worth it.

M

Marija

Sensi Seeds are good. I would strongly recommend Barney’s Farm personally. I love em.

Also Mephisto Genetics and Dutch Passion are typically coveted breeders and you will have a hard time finding them in stock. But if you can they are well worth it.
Thanks im thinking of ordering from some headshop that caries multiple brands instead of from a direct seedbank and trying out multiple brands

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Thanks im thinking of ordering from some headshop that caries multiple brands instead of from a direct seedbank and trying out multiple brands
Most seed banks sell seeds from multiple breeders.

I used to buy seeds from European seed banks, before the US seed banks multiplied like rodents a few years ago. Ones that I've used include Sannie's Shop, Royal Queen and Attitude Seedbank. No problems getting what I paid for.

Last edited by a moderator:
0ttomanfarmer

0ttomanfarmer

The Amsterdam Seed Banks are always a good option to start with. Sensi does this job for decades, so nothing wrong with them.
Greenhouse was very strong last 20 years with marketing. Especially the Strain Hunters series. Point here is, Franco the head breeder of Greenhouse died 2017. He was the brain the last years. His strains are fire. Last strain he worked with is sold as Franco´s Lemon Cheese. Couldnt find it on my last Amsterdam trip.
Barneys is old school Amsterdam coffee shop. I am finishing a grow atm with all three of them.
For now (not smoked yet, still drying/curing) the best looking plants are the Persian Pies from Greenhouse.
Also i can recommend Serious Seeds. They have very iconic strains like their AK 47, Bubble Gum or Kali Mist.
Another Amsterdam based seed bank is DNA Genetics, might be worth a look.

From Dutch Passion i stayed away all the years. I remember i heard from someone that they are good for the masses but not good for the lovers. 10+ Years ago though...
Royal Queen seeds is a young company compared to the Amsterdam breeders. It is a spanish company, they have some good genetics for sure.
They are cheaper compared to the others.

HighChiefClones

HighChiefClones

Supporter
Sensi seeds are good. I have used them and they have been great.

AmiT

AmiT

Sensi seeds is, if not the oldest, one of the oldest breeder from NL. I appreciate very much the quality of all their skunk. Mainly the skunk#1 (I use Herbies to order) 😋

Latest posts

Top Bottom