Whats your poison !! Stongest weed you know an we all love !!!

• Thread starter enzow2011
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

critical

forgot to mention another 1 of my all time faves, lemon haze

audius

audius

last time i was visiting my family in bakersfiled cali. we got some bud from the local dep. called snowcap.outta the 10 different buds we bought i liked it the best & wouldnt mind growing some of it. any info on this?

A

Alien

Supporter
I had to break this up into my personal categories because there are too many favorites....

End of the day, heavy, indica dominant strains:

Alien Kush F1
Nepalese Hash Plant
Blue Ribbon OG aka Fruity Pebble OG

Working, functional daytime sativa dominant strains:

Sour Dubble
Lemon Alien Dawg F1
Santa Barbara Sweet and Sour Diesel
Chemdog D *when properly grown*

Somewhere in between functional and daywrecker depending on how much is smoked:

Alien Dawg F1
Tahoe OG (the real one)
Tahoe Alien F1
The White (Krome's cut and Raskal's F1s)
White Fire (#1 & #3 and Raskal's F1s)
Blueberry Underdog F1

There are others...that's enough for now.

Cheers all,
Alien

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Glad to hear she's rocking you bro! Definitely a 9.5 in potency for me as well. The shit is just devastating. I bred her for a balanced mix of taste and potency with a solid yield, so she is a home run for me personally. Hit all the goals...love it when that happens.

Cheers,
Alien

9.5? try a 10 if you aren't careful with her! haha...

The taste is awesome, straight fruity pebbles.. I LOVE taking huge bong rips of her.. All my buddies tried her out and were blown away.. After smoking her we sat there and watched Point break without a single word said for like an hour lol...

How's that Sour Dubble?? Can't find any of her in my area!

O

Organicyumyum

9.5? try a 10 if you aren't careful with her! haha...

The taste is awesome, straight fruity pebbles.. I LOVE taking huge bong rips of her.. All my buddies tried her out and were blown away.. After smoking her we sat there and watched Point break without a single word said for like an hour lol...

How's that Sour Dubble?? Can't find any of her in my area!

Sour Dubs is amazing! absolutely delicious herb. top 3 to 5 of all time, a must in my garden at all times. i ran out the other day for a couple of days and was upset the whole time. just chopped some new ones and they were stinkier than ever. that fruity pebble o.g. is killing as well, thanks to alien!

urbanite420

urbanite420

The Master OG. As far as I know it isn't an OG x Master kush cross. It is simply the Master OG. Shit was like I had smoked opium....euphoric and narcotic beyond any flower I had smoked previously and since. 2 years ago smoked a dub between myself an 2 other homies out the bubbler then I drove home. Couldn't feel my arms or legs...I was straight trippin! So tastey..like OG but also had something different like a lavendar kush in it as well.

Been Lookin for the cut ever since. Was kickin myself for gettin only a dub instead of the zip

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

Chem-D (clone) Face melting, lung crushing, tolerance wrecking, only thing in my arsenal that can rock a seasoned smoker no questions asked. If taken 70+ it's death.
Chem-T (seed). Eurphoric, energetic, heart racing, forehead pounding.
TahoeOG (clone). Euphoric, energetic.
Stardawg (friend had a gram). Mouth salivating flavor / aroma / taste, chem crushing power.
SkywalkerOG (club). Heart racing, forehead sweating.
Pre98 Bubba (clone). Only thing that makes me grind my teeth.

Out of that list the only thing I would guarantee every single fucking time is a choice nug of Chem-D. I've shopped 80% of the clubs in LA and not one has ever stocked a Chem much better than outdoor chem dawg. Shame such amazing medication never makes it to the shelves.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Purple Urkle always works

Urklezoom
beezleb878

beezleb878

Mob Boss by Grindhouse and Killing Kush, K.O. Kush pheno heavy on bubba side. old free bee from Sannies shop.

The best was original white widow back in the day for me.

B

Bdub25000

Sunset Sherbet hands down over anything I have ever smoked and it's a strain I don't hear anyone talk about because it's really exclusive and hard to find and the high is great. I never had to put one out with this I got half way thru it and was already high enough

H

happy b

The bud that i always rember was really strong in smell taste and effect was sensi star.not the greatest yeilder and a pain to trim but a great strain.although i havnt tried many og,s or other American genetix but im in the process of changing that right now whith some gsc, goji og,yeti and bubba kush.theres a good chance my choice will change after growing these.

dlovejah

dlovejah

LemonLarry OG for me. Ive been wishing I had this plant back since 2010..:confused: Ripped your head off and tasted and smelled like lemon sweet tarts soaked in diesel .. Originally done by Elite Genetics... Ahhh the ones that got away.
LL OG cuts done 010
LL OG cuts done 005

Last edited:
Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

i just went thru an Outstanding White Widow that was tested at 24%thc. THE best WW i've ever seen or had the pleasure of smoking.

Just when i thought the real WHITE Widow was fading away from being a potent indoor staple for a good decade....
HPIM3663

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I have to say for me it would be some triangle kush clone only,an the Hollywood Pure Kush clone only! These two ladies will blast you every single time! And out of these two the HPK would be the first one I would go for every time because of her taste! Here is a HPK nug!
20150102 143841

usstoner

usstoner

i just went thru an Outstanding White Widow that was tested at 24%thc. THE best WW i've ever seen or had the pleasure of smoking.

Just when i thought the real WHITE Widow was fading away from being a potent indoor staple for a good decade....View attachment 494600
yea my fav too man...havent had for many years but did have a nice cut back
in the day...

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Mr Nice black widow nocks me stupid. had a couple of early kush that really took you to the moon . But on the whole diff strains have diff highs so my fav's arnt necessarily the strongest .

Top Bottom