whats your skunkiest?

• Thread starter booms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

booms

I would like to know what your skunkiest smelling and tasting seeds available are? I got a buddy that is going to get another breeders version of RKS and i want to get something from Connoisseur to destroy it.....

O

Ookie

2 Strains that will destroy your buddies RKS (which is nice & reminded me of Cheese) are the OG Chem & CheeseDog.
OG Chem will be a rotten meaty, funky, chemmy/kush goodness with crazy potency.
CheeseDog will be straight rotten skunky, funky stale odors with delicious sweet undertones, a stinker that you'll smell from miles away.
Either of these will impress and out do your buddy with the RKS, just a matter of which sound more your cup of tea.
Cant wait to hear what you go for, peace.

true grit

true grit

Yeah and if the other RKS is dna's...not very RKS or potent. Most def try out the Connie selections.

B

booms

the rks is actually not from dna its from cannacopia. its crossed with deep chunk, im sure you have heard of it. what does the cheese n chave smell like? would like to have a skunky haze.

F

fletchman

2 Strains that will destroy your buddies RKS (which is nice & reminded me of Cheese) are the OG Chem & CheeseDog.
OG Chem will be a rotten meaty, funky, chemmy/kush goodness with crazy potency.
CheeseDog will be straight rotten skunky, funky stale odors with delicious sweet undertones, a stinker that you'll smell from miles away.
Either of these will impress and out do your buddy with the RKS, just a matter of which sound more your cup of tea.
Cant wait to hear what you go for, peace.

I have a pack of both OG Chem and Cheesedog!!!

Looks like I might need to make sure the Phresh filters are in workin order!

420king-MASSES

the secret recipe is mad skunky as well and would blow away alot of todays "skunk strains" in every single cannabis catagory potent tasty stanky and a yeilder thats simple to grow every one ive blazed with puts at a minimum of top 5 strains ever smoked i highly recommend this strain to med users for any ailment and for the rec user cause it gets you baked like a cake and for the cash cropper if they can go 10-11 weeks[12 if seed]
natural_medicines_0034.jpg
natural_medicines_0025.jpg
natural_medicines_0014.jpg

F

fletchman

the secret recipe is mad skunky as well and would blow away alot of todays "skunk strains" in every single cannabis catagory potent tasty stanky and a yeilder thats simple to grow every one ive blazed with puts at a minimum of top 5 strains ever smoked i highly recommend this strain to med users for any ailment and for the rec user cause it gets you baked like a cake and for the cash cropper if they can go 10-11 weeks[12 if seed]
natural_medicines_0034.jpg
natural_medicines_0025.jpg
natural_medicines_0014.jpg

Looks kickass dude, anyone have a guess on what the parents were for Secret Recipe?

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Super Silver Haze "Catpiss" pheno also anything Ortega. I had an Ortega x Citrus Hashplant that i kept for a little while but i ended up passing off till i could get a little more remote cut got lost but charcoal filters really didnt do anything around week 9 smell was side of the road dead skunk in the sun. Truly over the top. I also use to have a link to some Danky Doodle that even to this day i still cant believe how pungent the smell was. Kept your house stinky for days after smoking, Real thick sticky smoke that just clung to anything it touched. Great strain. Chink eyed shit eatin grin.

Otto

420king-MASSES

Is this just a guess??

the only guess in my opinion is on the chems ive done my research on this strain and it appears truecannabliss came with the mass super skunk sour bubble cross from there im guessing Chemdog ibl because this came out when there first chem crosses came out plus im able to smell chemish undertones and just by my questions to ojd and true ive deducted its the chem ibl as male donor but they have not confirmed NOR DENIED:bongsmi:

Latest posts

Top Bottom