What's Your Soil's Ph & Ppm?!?

• Thread starter cannakis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannakis

cannakis

You should test you run off of fresh mix and used and give recipe if it's on point. You can use just a little in a cup and run through or your whole bucket...

Mine is like 4.3pH and 2,800ppm yikes!!! So don't ever listen to me going to ProMix now which is 6.5pH and 300ppm which is really like 100 because my water has 200.

Lpindicaman

Lpindicaman

You should test you run off of fresh mix and used and give recipe if it's on point. You can use just a little in a cup and run through or your whole bucket...

Mine is like 4.3pH and 2,800ppm yikes!!! So don't ever listen to me going to ProMix now which is 6.5pH and 300ppm which is really like 100 because my water has 200.
My ph is running 6.9 in pro mix soil

cannakis

cannakis

Haven't checked in years...

Stop approaching organics with an NPK/pH mentality and start thinking more about creating a living system in your soil. ;)

P-
Ah. You're the Perfect one to test your soil! If your soil is Good and living it should be running from 6.5-7.5 give or take pH and not much ppm either...
My ph is running 6.9 in pro mix soil
nice. Are you, have you added any lime? What nutrients? Bottles and Soil Amendments...

cannakis

cannakis

Sad truth is even if you flush your soil ph and ppm is only indicator of your soil
problem is most soils are not drenched meaning soil ph fluctuates to moisture of soil flushng to test soil ph and having soil in right moisture in soil you will get different readings same thing applies to temp of soil many factors to consider View attachment 602394
Just a way to run around results. It will test and test varily accurate, so why not just do it to see and provide a useful example. Professional soil builders Test the pH.

Lpindicaman

Lpindicaman

I
Ah. You're the Perfect one to test your soil! If your soil is Good and living it should be running from 6.5-7.5 give or take pH and not much ppm either...

nice. Are you, have you added any lime? What nutrients? Bottles and Soil Amendments...[/QUOTE
I use a Canadian brand of nutrients called optimum hydroponix It's a 2 part liquid nutrient my plants love it so until I find a problem or deficiency I refuse to change to leading name brand nutrients I also add bud boom late flowering

Patanjali

Patanjali

Just a way to run around results. It will test and test varily accurate, so why not just do it to see and provide a useful example. Professional soil builders Test the pH.
We're not the ones posting across multiple forums the same questions over and over and still can't get organics down. I'm offering some friendly advise, take it or leave it. Matters not to me.

P-

cannakis

cannakis

We're not the ones posting across multiple forums the same questions over and over and still can't get organics down. I'm offering some friendly advise, take it or leave it. Matters not to me.

P-
No I got it down, Pattanhabi...

sixstring

sixstring

you can also ride em around in circles but at the end of the race theres a good chance said horse will need to be shot lmao.
life is short,plants r cool,chicks dig PH,i likes em Phat :cool:

newbie1

newbie1

P-
Ive been growing my plants for about 4 weeks under 600 watt dual spectrum lamp. I have only just got my test pens so tested run off. My plants ranged between 700 - 938 PPM and a Ph from as low as 4.5 highest 5.5 But plants look healthy and fine. Sorry meant to post on this comment bro lol
(Stop approaching organics with an NPK/pH mentality and start thinking more about creating a living system in your soil). ;)

13681002 1064261536955556 2493197478290973380 n
Top Bottom