Whats your tips on a good outdoor grow in winter

• Thread starter Ausgunja23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ausgunja23

Ausgunja23

This is the plan at the moment..

At the moment it's April here 'down-under' which means it's autumn at the moment.

I got some heads riddled with seeds from a friend. I kept them somewhere with a cool temperature for about a month then planted 10 seeds and four came up so i'm hoping to get atleast 1 or 2 females from the them (Ill put pics up soon). they came up on friday just gone, so they are three days old at the moment. I'm going to keep them under a few cfl lights (warm white and daylight type's) until they are about a foot tall (i'll put pic's of grow room up soon to as well).

I'm vegetating all plants inside in small pots to start with and gradually increasing pot size.
I'm useing 1/3 sand - 1/3 coir & 1/3 organic compost
But to start it will just be basic garden soil..
nutes ill probably use seasol, powerfeed and something called Monsta Bud eventually (has anyone used this before?)

If you can help out with any tips that have helped you before please drop a few lines for myself and all who read

peace--prove

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
In order to really best be able to advise, those of us here in the northern hemisphere should probably know more about your particular growing conditions. Considering your country's conditions range from truly tropical, to some of the driest deserts on earth, to practically Nordic in the south, knowing that before advising is kind of important.

Beyond that, what you really need to understand first is that cannabis, being a photoperiodic plant, will 'flip' once the dark phase of the photoperiod becomes long enough. With that in mind, you'll need to create a situation where you can supplement light during the dark phase in order to keep your girls in vegetative growth until YOU are ready for them to flower. Unless your daylight is on the upswing (it isn't, ours is), in which case you'll want to use light deprivation, or light depping, methods.

Top Bottom