What's your top 3 desert island smokes?

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

You're going to be stranded on an island (indefinitely) and you can only take 3 kinds of seed/clone. Which 3 do you take? i.e. What are your Top 3 all-time best smokes :)

NOTE: I deliberately made it 3, not 5 or 10. Makes it a touch harder I think...if it's too hard, give a top 5. My top 3...today at least... :)

1. G13 Haze
2. Super Silver Haze
3. MK Ultra

Who's next?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Nevilles Haze
SSSDH
Mk Ultra (If I cant have that then a good chemdog or ogk)

Oh cant I have five, please. LOL

cheddarlope

cheddarlope

chocolope
uk cheese
& either ssh/oceans12 haze/amnesia haze/connie chung

S

spinkus

G13xHaze(sativa pheno) - good daytime smoke
Mr. Nice(g13xhashplant) - narcotic night time
Grapefruit - good all around smoke and tasty!

H

Hazeseeker

Damn this is hard to pick 3, but here goes: (in no particular order)

i.Super Silver Haze
ii.NL#5xHaze
iiii.UK Cheese - even although i've still not smoked it yet, will be a couple of months till it's ready to smoke but i know i'm gonna love it, another good thing about taking the Cheese clone is that because the smell when growing it is so strong it could alert any passing ships which could come and save you from the Island, all they have to do is follow their noses towards the Cheese like a homing missile and take me home so i can smoke my other favourite strain - Jack Herer:)

Peace
Hazeseeker

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

cheese
Amnesia Haze G13 cross
iceolater

well happy with that

Aligee

Aligee

How 'bout some 1. salmon creek "sticky goodness" 2. Pure kush "kush aftertaste to die for" 3. Affie "some classy shit here credit to the grower, perfection at the least " well thats my top three .....peace! smoke time.

Top Bottom