Whats your way of smokin up?

• Thread starter caperdude420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

caperdude420

Personly i use a bong and a popper tube and the odd time ill hit the bowl or roll a job, thats how i smoke it, but i recently baught a delux daddy vap, it got the tube not the bag though. the taste of it is funky but it gets yuh some cooked and takes the pain out of my legs and back.

so heres a little bit of how i doooo it, how do you?
:rollj:

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Regular cigarillo dnt like the flavor ones takes away the flav of the kush that or my Sheldon black but mostly blunts I have ben smoking joints recently Randy papers the ones with the wires in them

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

1st thing in the morning I grab my weapons here they r http://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/8074ca03.jpg
The big SB will blow ur head off.. Hitting it is like committing Suicide... Death

Venom818

Venom818

toro circ/circ is what im using these days along with a roor crown series

DSCN0023
D

DixinCider

^ jealous. i can't wait to get my 7/13! i love toros their so fucking sick.

C

caperdude420

yup them bongs r sick i just got the plain jane bong with the bowl and the popper tube (without tobacco). and i smoke the odd blunt, heres a pic of every single thing i got to smoke and use smoking.

Grow room 022
Grow room 024
Grow room 027
dlovejah

dlovejah

I use all kinds of glass.. In the Morning I usually use my KindCreations Bubblers.... Along with a big bowl of Apollo13... :harvest:

Kind bubbler and A13 001
Kind bubbler and A13 005
thegardener

thegardener

i tend to be a joint man myself, ever bong ive every bought has been broke by soemone in a far worse condition than me, so i stopped buying them
27022011285.jpg

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

sg stemline here. from time to time i twist up a spliff with a raw, but stemline is really all i smoke with.

H

HouseChron

Toro, Diacro Bub & Roor.

Bowls, Globe & Toro AC

RooR Lil Sista Black Label

RooR AC

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice Bongs

I smoke out of my bong, one hitter, pipes(jack herer esp.), joints-clear papers(impart no taste) sometimes I even use my volcano. I also use the rest of my shit from time to time

mal

C

caperdude420

New Bob Marley Bong

Heres a new bong i baught like 15 minutes ago, i only paid $100 bucks at a local smoke shop around here, the bongs smooth as fuckkk, ln it was my 19th birthday so we took my older bong and put beer in it, it was pretty good, the taste of the kush and beer wasent bad at all!!!!!!! Caperdude

:bongsmi:

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don’t give up the fight

SSPX0176
SSPX0177
B

bongRIPPINchick

i wake n bake to a vap attachment to my bong...nothing like fresh hit of grandaddy purp in a vapor first thing in the mornin

H

hedster44

I use my toro 7/13 with a toro circ ash catcher. I can't get my pic to upload cuz it's to big to upload. Looks like I may need to head to the cannabis photography forum to figure out how to get smaller picture files.

H

hedster44

I think I figured out how to get my pictures small enough to post. This is my bong.

Rsz toro7 13 with ashcatcher1
H

hedster44

before i got the toro i used hand pieces. heres a couple of em.

Rsz dscn0864
Rsz dscn0866
Rsz dscn0869
Rsz dscn0867
C

caperdude420

these pics are all awsome, i can honstly say not one of these methods are bad their all bombb shitt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom