What's your worst yield? Post your most embarrasing failure.

• Thread starter phxazcraig
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
phxazcraig

phxazcraig

I see all kinds of posts where people are holding these huge fat nugs in front of a whole room containing pounds more in perfect condition. Makes you feel like a failure when you don't get 2 pounds of premo bud out of a 4x4 grow tent.

But that doesn't always happen. Sometimes you just f*ck up.

My first grow in a 34x4 tent, with a 600w LED display and 4 autoflowers growing in soil in big fabric pots yielded....

3 ounces.

One plant was so stunted I got about 1/4 ounce off it, so really got about an ounce per plant except the worst one. I overdid everything to achieve this mighty result. Drowned half my seeds, then overwatered the 4 survivors. Overlit and scorched them. Fed them RO water pH'd with a pen that turned out to be completely inaccurate, through I didn't find that out for two more grows.

Dried them too fast (first plant bone dry in 2 days). Didn't have enough to give proper cure as I was smoking the output after week 1.

All in all, a series of mistakes. In the same tent with the same lighting I got 18 ounces in soil from the second crop. Using photo periods and five plants. (Also took 5 months).

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

I’m right in the middle of flowering my worst. Think it mosaic virus actually.
Iv'e had some genetic mutations where one half of the leaf is yellow or white but it looked quite a bit different that what you have going on there. That looks no bueno.

steamroller

steamroller

I'll hope my first was my worst .
It was all good by me, but we always expect to do better or at least comparable .
I try to remember as soon as you think you can predict mother nature altered by your influence you should always be grateful and aware .

freezeland2

freezeland2

Iv'e had some genetic mutations where one half of the leaf is yellow or white but it looked quite a bit different that what you have going on there. That looks no bueno.
The strain is Iceberg. I have 4 plants growing from seed. The other three are ok and I took clones from them. Some of the clones are showing some of the same leaf traits though but to a far lesser degree. I’m going to finish them although I did consider trashing the entire grow.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I see all kinds of posts where people are holding these huge fat nugs in front of a whole room containing pounds more in perfect condition. Makes you feel like a failure when you don't get 2 pounds of premo bud out of a 4x4 grow tent.

But that doesn't always happen. Sometimes you just f*ck up.

My first grow in a 34x4 tent, with a 600w LED display and 4 autoflowers growing in soil in big fabric pots yielded....

3 ounces.

One plant was so stunted I got about 1/4 ounce off it, so really got about an ounce per plant except the worst one. I overdid everything to achieve this mighty result. Drowned half my seeds, then overwatered the 4 survivors. Overlit and scorched them. Fed them RO water pH'd with a pen that turned out to be completely inaccurate, through I didn't find that out for two more grows.

Dried them too fast (first plant bone dry in 2 days). Didn't have enough to give proper cure as I was smoking the output after week 1.

All in all, a series of mistakes. In the same tent with the same lighting I got 18 ounces in soil from the second crop. Using photo periods and five plants. (Also took 5 months).
No failures - only learning opportunities

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Worst thing I ran into was salt buildup and nanners. Always a crappy day to find nanners 5 weeks into flower lol. I limped this grow to finish and actually smoked fine just had seeds and not the biggest buds. But it’s all great knowledge learned and come back strong with the next grow.
58E654FD 4537 4025 909B A0A47247DD5C
32D1AD47 CA13 4742 BCAA 3FAC44FF1108
436F1A0C 2FE5 4AEB A886 1056F1216E94
E7FEDC9A CD8B 48E4 901C 0CB1427A75CA
C6D26E48 DAE5 4111 8049 B88F967E39E9

phxazcraig

phxazcraig

Here is my evidence. My first grow in my 4x4. This was right before harvest.
20210220 123311

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

My OG kush last grow got one ounce dried/trimmed lol. . I think it was about 30g actually. Took 4 months to get that lol. The grow before that I had Orange Cookies/nicole and it got 3 ozs dried and trimmed, it was my lightest up until last grow. Im running the same OG kush again, and its still in a bad spot in the room. My hoods are junk and its in the middle of some larger plants. I think it will get more this time lol. . but idk how much more.

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
Do I have to pick one?

I call her nacho cheese, see curly in the back something else bottom left that should be in the trash
33E3AF33 846C 421A B32B 13DD9A03BF16

collection of fails
B4F4CF15 5894 41B3 9A44 3B657E3955F6

how’d you like to smoke that?
3273CFD6 D1CC 41D7 80AE BA0DA3A7411A

09347D27 8130 4DF0 9808 66588E7D2B91

looks good to me
099D4D3A D2EA 4F60 871A 6E5A37FF0EDF

that’s not all but all for now

Blastfact

Blastfact

Most pathetic good stuff I ever grew. Had emergency call out at work one day as the grow was finishing. I knew I would be gone at least a week, so I turn the lights out and took off,,,,, had to go! Somebody found the tent dark thinking the lights got turned off accidentally after 5 or so days. And they turned the lights on and started flooding them with water. Plants responded and a few days later I came home to this. It smoked up a lot better than it looks.

IMG 1266

the rrock

the rrock

Left 30+ plants stranded outdoors during evacuation from CZU fire 2020, after 29 days only one plant survived about 3ozs of BSHWx NL5xHAZE the hardy local strain 30years in the making called UZI

Latest posts

Top Bottom