Whatsup with Deep Purple 2?

• Thread starter ask420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

ask420

Hey sub, just wondering if you still plan on making a public release of deep purple using your new querkle male. What were you planning to achieve with this new male and how do the two, dp and dp2 compare.

Are you also doing a qleaner 2?

S

Subcool

Its been released and is selling like hot cakes :)

Short stopry we found the first amazing purple male in 5 seeds and a local gave me shit about poor selection so I killed it and went back and selected from higher numbers.
its the same male though I shouldnt have let him get under my skin its a pretty easy line to disect.

Sub

Qleaner 2 is now in testing

P

Professor P

Short stopry we found the first amazing purple male in 5 seeds and a local gave me shit about poor selection so I killed it and went back and selected from higher numbers.
its the same male though I shouldnt have let him get under my skin its a pretty easy line to disect.

Sub

Qleaner 2 huh?. . . . man I'm still growing the qleaner1 testers.. I found a damn good pheno that smells of lemon/lime (maybe leaning towards the jacks cleaner I'm suspecting, but no purple in it.)and yielding 4-6oz depending on bucket size.. I love that strain, such a great high.

Man, I love your strains...

keep up the fantastic work! :smiley_joint:

wonka

wonka

would be nice if ya send some deep purple 2 to the farm subcool...:animbong:

A

ask420

Where are they available?

Sub

Already out huh.......on bbay? Are they called deep purple 2 or just going by the same name as the original just using a different male stock?

wonka

wonka

ask420 was asking about deep purple 2.... what was it going by,,, the same name or a diff one on bbay... thanks sub

S

Subcool

Sorry guys I was high
Yep Deep Purple stayed the same we just tested it under a diff name to keep me from getting confused

:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom