Whatsup!

• Thread starter RedsideRat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RedsideRat

RedsideRat

like its says. Introduce yourself.

Im a fairly new grower.
Did my first grow this year. Started off with some Dark Devil Autoflower. Grew pretty good to my opinion ☺️ I bought myself the marshydro 240w 48x5w reflector series for my 2x2 tent. The lamp does an excelent job in this grow space.

Otherwise. If i can be a help to this community. Hit me up.

RedsideRat

RedsideRat

Happy to be here and being able to ask about everything related with growing. I just bought my next seeds. These are full seazon. No autoflower. Whats the big difference between them?

IMG 1608
jipp

jipp

they gonna be female. you will have to turn your lights to 12/12, unlike your autos to flower.

welcome.

jipp

jipp

Thats it? They will grow bigger and more bud aswell?
thats not it.. but that was the simplified version.. more buds depends on a lot of shit. hah.

but id just go with 18/6 veg, 12/12 to flower.
your beans are female.. no dudes.

bowl up homie.

RedsideRat

RedsideRat

thats not it.. but that was the simplified version.. more buds depends on a lot of shit. hah.

but id just go with 18/6 veg, 12/12 to flower.
your beans are female.. no dudes.

bowl up homie.

What i ment was the differance between a normal female plant and a female eudelaris plant. Are the normal female ones stronger?

Thx anyway dude!

jipp

jipp

What i ment was the differance between a normal female plant and a female eudelaris plant. Are the normal female ones stronger?

Thx anyway dude!

iv have no answer for you.. only what iv read, which would be subjective at best, on the strength of a flower.

Top Bottom