Whatta damn summer......

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Back in the mix online, haven't had internet since March i think, can you imagine?....so much shit has happened since then...good and bad...what doesn't kill ya and all that nonsense. I'll get ya'll filled in over the next couple of days but alot of silliness for sure..

Legal is only legal in a scale that most of us just can not handle, keep that paperwork current, clean and handy and be ready to dance...I'm ready for Broadway now mang, opening night is still a bitch on the nerves. I can say that LEO don't play, especailly in an election year smack dab in Romney county CO...Ooooeeee it is taxing

8 people work for the MMED, thats kinda funny to me...no one really watchin the hen house at all, hasn't been for a minute..all those silly transport manifest, production logs, badges, etc...total farce, cracks me up, probably just as easy for the regular cat to do business with despensaries and the like as it ever was, not much changed IMO, especially after the banks kicked everone out and it was back to a cash business..crazy arc that was..now let the legalization silliness begin..

Anyways, good to be back into the real world, been growin all day, every day, every way, talk about single focus, but I think I lost mind alot and a bit of humanity in the process...full tilt boogie is not for the timid.

Passion baby!!

Tex

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
There you are! was gettin worried for a minute! Great to see ya back! Wish ya nothing but the best!

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
So happy your back weve all been worried and wondering. Im guessing the rumor I heard was false :confused:

Any updates on the GoD strains you grew?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Thanks gang...been a minute for sure

Been in the country and I mean way out there, right in the middle of 1060 acres, smoke signals would have been more appropriate for me..been an extreme hermit/recluse farmer for the last 12 months

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Billy the Kid is the super dank stuff, the Full face melt was the same but the Afghani landrace they have is so is such a badass squat plant that I couldn't get them to stretch a foot overall, I mean I had like 10 nodes on a plant that was 8 inches tall...alot like growin the old school Deep Chunk, dank as hell but a super squat bush..

I am definately in the middle of some real expensive rumors right now, fuckin attorneys..

Tex

another_sellout

another_sellout

Tip of the hat, sir.
I know how it gets out behind those locked gates.

green punk

green punk

Dude is back! Glad you are able to post. Good to see you back!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Glad to see ya back online and posting Tex! Hope everything works out for ya homie!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Man o man...So I move out to the country and get to gettin doin what i do and after awhile I start thinkin, fuck its lonely out here, I mean I have my dogs and plants but not much if anything else as far as contact or interaction with people, even for a super intravert like myself you start talkin to the stars and shit....I see more deer in a month than I do people out here...So in all my wisdom I recruit an old girlfriend to move out here and live in country paradise with me...total nightmare and then you wake up and its still happening...I guess i forgot about why it all went to shit last time lol, why am i attracted to total crazies I don't know..Why are all the beautiful ones crazy? used to love that song, Charming Psycotic I think is the name of it..so after a few months of gettin used, abused, lied to, stolen from, crazy ass arguements, etc..that came to an abrupt and complete end...heartbreaking never the less but some girls you just can't reach.....after that I went back into a kinda self imposed exile again to grind it out in the midnight sun, pretty much a total disconnect from the real world.

Been kickin it though...ran UC Earth till I couldn't take it anymore, not a bad system but it is real specific in how to get it to work well..gotta run it like a Waterfarm, 100% growstones or hyrdroton, no coco, no soil, no soiless. no chow, none of those performed worth shit compared to the strait rocks..feeding cycles are a bitch and riding the ppm's and ph is almost impossible with anything but rocks. There is so little water volume that you really have to be on it or your nutes concentrate way to much and your ppms skyrocket. I din't think it was near as forgiving as the Under Currents....still runnin the UC's though, love those setups..

Ran a ton of soil, literally, buyin it by the dumptruck load is the way to go, 20 yards of dirt for $500 bucks goes a long way I tell ya...indoors and out, 10 and 15 gallon indoors and roughly 40 gallon holes outside....Im over it again for the indoors though, back to the full on hydro, you just give up way to much control in soil for me, its good for the set it and forget crowd but for control freaks trying to get the most out of the plant hydro rules. Not keepin moms anymore so other than outdoor and preppin for outdoors no more dirt for me...

Ran a bunch o stuff...Blueberry x Alien 4, Skinny Pineapple x Alien 4, Hawaiian Purple Kush x Alien 4, Humboldt Express x Alien 4, Tigers Milk, Grape ape, Alien 4, Jedi 41, Jedi Kush, Blowfish, Alien Dawg, Hiedi Fliess, Black Hammer, Billy the Kid, Full Face Melt, gotta a Jack Herer and a critical mass x Jack Herer cross from VIP that are kickin it, gotta an Alein Dawg x Alien 4 and a Black Hammer x Alien 4 that I am playin with, have a couple of phenos of each to choose from out of a seed run...

Outdoors, Tigers Milk and Hiedi Fliess were 2 pounders, the Alien 4 and Alien Dawg about the same, all had massive colas and purple as shit toward the end, Heidi and tigers especially.....Jedi 41 was badass, smells like fresh cracked pepper in the jars and hard as a rock, potent as hell, much better outdoors than indoors..blowfish is real keeper, fast finisher , killer purple color, dense as hell and smells like rotten fruit...Definately a huge difference in growin outdoors in the north in AG land and in the south in grazing land...thats pretty much why there is corn north of denver and cows south of denver and it holds true for mmj plants....I got about half out of a plant down here than I did up north in farm land

Twisters rule!!!!

Tex

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Good to see ya back Texas. Hope your attorney's don't drain ya anymore then your Ex did haha. Take it easy man good to see ya back

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Glad to see your contributions again!

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Billy the Kid is the super dank stuff, the Full face melt was the same but the Afghani landrace they have is so is such a badass squat plant that I couldn't get them to stretch a foot overall, I mean I had like 10 nodes on a plant that was 8 inches tall...alot like growin the old school Deep Chunk, dank as hell but a super squat bush..

I am definately in the middle of some real expensive rumors right now, fuckin attorneys..

Tex

Tex Thank you for the update, as we had to disapear for a min as well. would love to see a picture if you snapped any................get at me in a pm

Top Bottom