Whatta damn summer......

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The Blueberry x Alien 4 is killer, we call her "Avatar" around here..that gene pool is killer, there were a few keepers in the outdoor run but the one I kept is super duper..

I have a couple Alien Dawg x Alien 4 and Black Hammer x Alien 4 goin now and lookin killer, bout to flower out

Tex

dirk d

dirk d

Great to see you back Tex! how am i supposed to pick my strains if you're not around?? lol Finally perfected that Tahoe OG(CC) lol now i see i'm like 30 steps behind lol Crazy women are the best Fu***....but they're crazy lol

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
My problem is I love Tatt'd up, pierced, colored hair, shaved head, yet easy goin girls...and for some reason those are not always the most stable good girls in the crowd..lololol I'm like a moth to the flame

Tex

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
My problem is I love Tatt'd up, pierced, colored hair, shaved head, yet easy goin girls...and for some reason those are not always the most stable good girls in the crowd..lololol I'm like a moth to the flame

Tex
every once in a while you find one of those girls that are stable..trust me bro i have the same tastes in women,, and i found me a good one minus the shaved head ;)

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

welcome back TK. missed you dropping knowledge on fools all over the boards. good to see you are still rockin.

nothing wrong with a little crazy here and there, gotta keep them at a safe distance though.

Dorje

Dorje

Tex

And like attracts like.... these kind of relationships are like mirrors.

If you want something different, change your energy by changing your beliefs.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Your right on the money Dorje, time for a change and Im already on my way...

I don't mind one scoop of crazy, its that second and third scoop that i can't handle anymore

Tex

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Your right on the money Dorje, time for a change and Im already on my way...

I don't mind one scoop of crazy, its that second and third scoop that i can't handle anymore

Tex

All women are crazy. It's just a matter of degree. I've spent my life dating the wrong woman over and over and over again. To your point, Tex, I think I prefer my ladies weed free. That's just another scoop of crazy as you put it.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
bald head huh...I prefer a bald..... yeaaaaaaa......I hear ya though I live an hour into the mountains girls out here are not what I'm..... uh......looking fer......

No teeth does make for a better blowjob. :eek:

outwest

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Not bald, although I'm down, but love the shaved sides...asymetric ya know..tsst

I remember those BMW's (big mountain women) when I lived up in the hills..lol

Tex

turbo14

turbo14

Welcome back brudda

Them BMW keep ya warm at night on the hill:)

turbo

Melizzard

Melizzard

Ahhhhhhhh TK, SO very good to see you back in these parts again! Sure did miss you! Welcome home, food!

xxoo
Melissa

Latest posts

Top Bottom