Whatta damn summer......

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

what up brotha man!!! great to see ya back in action..thought i saw that sn pop up the other day... ha.

Sorry to hear about women woes, but i always fall into the same trap...hope she didn't cost ya too much homie!!

Melizzard

Melizzard

Damn I just read my post ... freakin' autocorrect! LOL Welcome home, DOOD!!!!!!! LOL

Melissa

Aligee

Aligee

what up brotha man!!! great to see ya back in action..thought i saw that sn pop up the other day... ha.

Sorry to hear about women woes, but i always fall into the same trap...hope she didn't cost ya too much homie!!
been there dun dat.. straight reppin that killin ho tribe.................................

ttystikk

ttystikk

Glad to see you back in the saddle, Kid- don't let lawyers, women or LEO get you down. Setbacks are only temporary- the frustration of never getting that run quite perfect? Endless...

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
The Blueberry x Alien 4 is killer, we call her "Avatar" around here..that gene pool is killer, there were a few keepers in the outdoor run but the one I kept is super duper..

I have a couple Alien Dawg x Alien 4 and Black Hammer x Alien 4 goin now and lookin killer, bout to flower out

Tex

i had to chuckle sorry , we dropped the dj short BB x alien kush f2 called dingle berry and the blue dream x alien kush f2 called avatar

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
i had to chuckle sorry , we dropped the dj short BB x alien kush f2 called dingle berry and the blue dream x alien kush f2 called avatar

Big up Norcal!!

Great stoner minds think alike..lol

I had a plant we called "Aloha Alien" but changed it to "Soul Surfer" after I saw yours...I have an Alien Dawg x Alien 4 we are callin "Alien Soul"...mine wont be out there though, except for a few, so it should be all good.

Tex

ttystikk

ttystikk

Things are better now, tight as hell but better...I will tell yall what happened when i get thru it in the courts

Tex

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I'm looking forward to hearing the whole story. Let's just work on the happy ending for now, okay? :cool:

Top Bottom