When And How Do I Flush.

• Thread starter BamaBushes32
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

I’m day 46 and day 40 into flower. I know I start flush day 49 but how do you flush. Do you just water with only water for 2 weeks with 25% runoff. First grow. Don’t wanna mess it up?

When and how do i flush
When and how do i flush 2
When and how do i flush 3
When and how do i flush 4
When and how do i flush 5
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
The question you bring up has been furiously debated here on The Farm. I’m going to answer your question from personal experience.
I have been a avid flusher during and at the end of flowering over the years and have stayed out of the yays and nays of this topic. My last run I decided not to straight flush water at all. I ran nutes strictly and once a week I would water with bone meal. I did this for 8 weeks. Week 9 first day I gave a heavy watering of bone meal. Did not give anything whatsoever the next 7 days. Chopped and dried there was actually no difference whatsoever from any other harvest that I had done heavy flushing with smoke, smell, texture, color I could tell no difference whatsoever. Moving forward the only thing I need to flush is my toilets.
Here’s a link to my last grow. A lot of nonsense in there skip to the grow parts. Good luck, your plants look great:)

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/posts/2238551/

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Flowers looking great!

I find best results tapering down feed strength during ripening.

You have a ways to go. Cant count on harvest days there are too many variables. Need a known clone and a dialed in room for that.

BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

The question you bring up has been furiously debated here on The Farm. I’m going to answer your question from personal experience.
I have been a avid flusher during and at the end of flowering over the years and have stayed out of the yays and nays of this topic. My last run I decided not to straight flush water at all. I ran nutes strictly and once a week I would water with bone meal. I did this for 8 weeks. Week 9 first day I gave a heavy watering of bone meal. Did not give anything whatsoever the next 7 days. Chopped and dried there was actually no difference whatsoever from any other harvest that I had done heavy flushing with smoke, smell, texture, color I could tell no difference whatsoever. Moving forward the only thing I need to flush is my toilets.
Here’s a link to my last grow. A lot of nonsense in there skip to the grow parts. Good luck, your plants look great:)

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/posts/2238551/
Thank you. I’m using fox farm trio. But I also am adding bembe(sugar substance) I figured the last 2 weeks I would flush with just it? And by the way “thank you” you have helped me out through this entire grow! It really has helped me tramendously.

BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

Flowers looking great!

I find best results tapering down feed strength during ripening.

You have a ways to go. Cant count on harvest days there are too many variables. Need a known clone and a dialed in room for that.
Thanks I have no clue what the plants are? I know the big one is an OG hybrid and the smaller one is a purple strain looks like a pure Indica. Both plants are growing totally different. And they both are soooo frosty one smells like. Straight dank and the other smells like lavender! Wish I knew. Strain Tom ow how long to flower but I check on them several times every single day. They are basically family lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thanks I have no clue what the plants are? I know the big one is an OG hybrid and the smaller one is a purple strain looks like a pure Indica. Both plants are growing totally different. And they both are soooo frosty one smells like. Straight dank and the other smells like lavender! Wish I knew. Strain Tom ow how long to flower but I check on them several times every single day. They are basically family lol

Patience is key.

Top Bottom