When Can I Expect To Sex?

• Thread starter Akili420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Akili420

Akili420

Hey all! I've been doing mega research on sexing and just growing in general. With this being my first grow, any suggestions of feedback would be greatly appreciated. I'm currently entering week 5 from seed and the stipules are doing what they want. I know this is a great indicator of sex along with other key factors. My question is how much longer may it be before I can 100% sex this beauty and when and if I should top/ mainline. The technique looks extremely valuable especially for my space and setup. Thx again buds!

When can i expect to sex
When can i expect to sex 2
When can i expect to sex 3
When can i expect to sex 4
MidwestToker

MidwestToker

If that's a cutting from it on the right of your first pic, stick it in 12/12 and you'll see sex in a matter of days.

Akili420

Akili420

Its actually another seed I germinated when I thought I might lose no.4. I was considering topping it soon, maybe even try mainlining. Don't want to experiment with the first grow too much.

Akili420

Akili420

Its actually another seed I germinated when I thought I might lose no.4. I was considering topping it soon, maybe even try mainlining. Don't want to experiment with the first grow too much.
I forgot to mention I would plant one of the cuttings to sex it tomorrow.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Yes , concentrate on your lighting, nutrients and environment is what I suggest to all growers and the rest will come around as you learn.

Latest posts

Top Bottom