When can I put my little girls outside?

• Thread starter Scamela
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scamela

Scamela

I live in Dearborn Michigan and the weather is getting better. So today was April 27 does anyone know when I can get my girls out of the closet. And leave them outside. They are starting to smell and It is giving in a headache. Any help would be helpful.

zzzybil

zzzybil

the smell is giving you a headache WOW ............ does that mean you're in the flowering stage ? or vegging with fish emulsion ?????? yea i wonder tooo how many hours of sun to plant outside . It would seem 13 might not be enough . ?????? I'd be worried they'd flower then reveg when days got longer but idk

My thoughts are more info is needed if you want a serious answer

Dan789

Dan789

What lighting schedule are you on?, are your plants in bloom now, as you’ve mentioned the smell is giving you a headache? Check by googling how many hours of daylight Detroit/Dearborn has presently. Here’s what I’d add, when planted outside from a longer indoor lighting schedule, the plant may do one of two things: one, shorter daylight outside, starts to bloom, two, longer daylight outside goes into veg...
Most growers planning on moving plants outdoors start paring back the light timing schedule they’re on to mesh with what amount of daylight is outside, but that’s planned. Hope this helps, but not knowing where you’re plants are at, it was an impossible question.

Scamela

Scamela

I a
What lighting schedule are you on?, are your plants in bloom now, as you’ve mentioned the smell is giving you a headache? Check by googling how many hours of daylight Detroit/Dearborn has presently. Here’s what I’d add, when planted outside from a longer indoor lighting schedule, the plant may do one of two things: one, shorter daylight outside, starts to bloom, two, longer daylight outside goes into veg...
Most growers planning on moving plants outdoors start paring back the light timing schedule they’re on to mesh with what amount of daylight is outside, but that’s planned. Hope this helps, but not knowing where you’re plants are at, it was an impossible question.
I am still on veg lights on 24/7. I have not used any nuits only water with a few drops of Thrive. I just need them out because I can smell. But I just don’t know about the light outside.

Hands On

Hands On

Latest posts

Top Bottom