When Can I Start Giving Seedlings Nutes?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

just popped 10 purple chem, 11 grandpas breath, 11 foul mouth, 11 grand slam v2, 2 moonshine haze, 10 pugs breath, 10 wounded warriors breath. every things good so far, ive been feeding just water, their about to start showing 3 sets of leaves. when can i start feeding them nutes? its been so long since ive popped seeds. i was thinking i just add some h16 roots with the water.. suggestions?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
just popped 10 purple chem, 11 grandpas breath, 11 foul mouth, 11 grand slam v2, 2 moonshine haze, 10 pugs breath, 10 wounded warriors breath. every things good so far, ive been feeding just water, their about to start showing 3 sets of leaves. when can i start feeding them nutes? its been so long since ive popped seeds. i was thinking i just add some h16 roots with the water.. suggestions?
What medium... many soils can go 3 to 4 weeks on just water. Then you still dont use nutes.. you just pot up with fresh soil

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

What median or you in? Nutes? I forgot what your setup was. I'm hydro and I started feeding 2 week.
.6 Ec.
In coco I feed from the bottom 2 week. .8 Ec... and week 3 I'm at 1.6 and week 4 I'm at 1.8 to 2.......
I never really go above that...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

What median or you in? Nutes? I forgot what your setup was. I'm hydro and I started feeding 2 week.
.6 Ec.
In coco I feed from the bottom 2 week. .8 Ec... and week 3 I'm at 1.6 and week 4 I'm at 1.8 to 2.......
I never really go above that...
But I also judge my plants to see how they like the increase. If I think they might have been a little early I just relax on raising the feed again for another 4 or 5 days. If plants are healthy and you have giving them all the other environmental factors they will strive.
If your in soil let GT guide you and disregard my whole posts :)

vangs

vangs

But I also judge my plants to see how they like the increase. If I think they might have been a little early I just relax on raising the feed again for another 4 or 5 days. If plants are healthy and you have giving them all the other environmental factors they will strive.
If your in soil let GT guide you and disregard my whole posts :)
im in coco. its been about a week since they all poped threw the coco. there on the second set of leaves.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

im in coco. its been about a week since they all poped threw the coco. there on the second set of leaves.
I hit them with 250 ppm... with my ro water that comes out to about 350ppm. Are you using ROwater?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Shoot us a pic. We can see how healthy they look. we dont want to over feed plants that are not healthy. but coco need nutes. Not much starting out but it needs some plus ca, mg,.... As in calimag or epson salts.
What nutes you using?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Being in coco and Without looking at plants i would say start at about 1/4 strength and make sure your ph is good.

vangs

vangs

Shoot us a pic. We can see how healthy they look. we dont want to over feed plants that are not healthy. but coco need nutes. Not much starting out but it needs some plus ca, mg,.... As in calimag or epson salts.
What nutes you using?
i am using ro water but my ph pen reads my ppm at 200 without nutes.... running osa amd h16 but i think im switching to veb bloom... i use h16 foliar which has cal mag, just not yet.. too small for that.. ill take some pics and upload them.

vangs

vangs

What nutes you using?
whats the purpose of using espon salts?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

i am using ro water but my ph pen reads my ppm at 200 without nutes.... running osa amd h16 but i think im switching to veb bloom... i use h16 foliar which has cal mag, just not yet.. too small for that.. ill take some pics and upload them.
Seems high.. I would go with 1/4 of full veg strength. Like GT said...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Add nutes then ph... stir everything very well. Let ph sit for a few min to make sure gets accurate reading...

Top Bottom