When cannabis makes you cry

• Thread starter Gmix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Ages ago I found that on occasions smoking weed would make my eyes stream and I would end up with a runny nose like I had hay fever.

Obviously I freaked thinking heck no I haven’t become allergic to cannabis flowers, so I done some research and found out it maybe pollen as there are links to working with pollen that say after long term use you can become allergic to it.

As I used to work with pollen a lot it fitted as did the symptoms.

I ended up finding out if a plant of mine hermied late in flower that’s when I would get the “ hay fever “

I take extra care nowadays to make sure I don’t stress femed plants late in flower as they seem more susceptible to herm late In flower than regs not saying regs don’t herm it just there usually more visible when they do and don’t seem so stress as much late in flower , they normally show any tendency early

Anyways I just thought it interesting that pollen can be more than just your females enemy.

Guess it all makes sense In the long run with pollen counts on the weather that cannabis pollen can have the same effect

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

Ages ago I found that on occasions smoking weed would make my eyes stream and I would end up with a runny nose like I had hay fever.

Obviously I freaked thinking heck no I haven’t become allergic to cannabis flowers, so I done some research and found out it maybe pollen as there are links to working with pollen that say after long term use you can become allergic to it.

As I used to work with pollen a lot it fitted as did the symptoms.

I ended up finding out if a plant of mine hermied late in flower that’s when I would get the “ hay fever “

I take extra care nowadays to make sure I don’t stress femed plants late in flower as they seem more susceptible to herm late In flower than regs not saying regs don’t herm it just there usually more visible when they do and don’t seem so stress as much late in flower , they normally show any tendency early

Anyways I just thought it interesting that pollen can be more than just your females enemy.

Guess it all makes sense In the long run with pollen counts on the weather that cannabis pollen can have the same effect
I smell ya. Certain strains and different times of year. I wake up no sinus issues. As soon as I crack a bud I have to blow out wads of flem before I can enjoy a joint. But when I'm done medicating I'm sinus free for the rest of the day 😪🤧😁

KetamaExpress

Supporter
Interesting, I agree with you.

Sometimes smoking something strong like hash will make you sweat a little bit,
and after 2 hours of smoking, you face becomes sweaty
like Salt, when it touches your eye without you noticing, it makes you cry and have a runny nose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom