When do buds start to flower in Sonoma ca

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ever after

Ever after

I got a nice grow outdoor of a ton of like big bud x WW it seems great it's at 2 feel plants in veg and now they are flowering and a OG rascal the white Florida cut crossed to purple urkle and I have 2 huge 65 gallons of 4 year old veggeddd plants in doors as mother plants started outside at 3 feet and 3 feet wide and a 4 ft x 3 ft wide purple pakistani CHRITRAL 'rare stuff super rare strain buds turn purple in even 85 degrees of heat and a white rascal x alien kush that is the best buds in the world for PTSD it's super special but the white in general cures PTSD for how long it lasts or your baked even after it goes out of effect it really works if you use it even works when the high is over and burned out it has a special chemical that is not cbd for sure but the white has some unknown chemical for PTSD I hope people start growing the white and triangle kush has a more SATIVA growth so it's good for a SOG and it's still a strong OG white hybrid bud grows like a SATIVA giving a bigger yield and I like it if people grow more of the white or the white hybrids no white widow it's so different it's called the white from a dealer and primo bud in Florida it's the best weed inflorida and has no relation to white widow soooooo .... The white is a pure indica from Florida state and the OG of the white is triangle kush from Florida it's got 24% thc or more both and it's perfect for hybrids

Ever after

Ever after

I got all my plants showing primo pistils looking like they are in one week or 2nd I have super rare purple paki chitral kush it's amazing it gets purple resin at 90 degrees F so you get purple hash I also have a 3 x 3 65 gallon star bud cannabis cup winner says yield is 1 gram per watt i wonder if I'm gonna yet 2 pounds I hope or more I hope I get 1100grams of nice indica and super chitral paki its a huge plant it's huge but just has tons of pistels and bud sides it's 3x4 feet I hope that my white gets hermied and seeds the others or my rascal x purple urkle

So it looks like they started flowering on the 11th I'm excited because I need that bud as I'm dry andi hoping to have at least a pound is to cover me and lots of hash I got 3 big ones and 22 small ones 2 feet tall now 2.5 feet all 22 is big bud white widow hope it yields for hash and then use somehash from the big ones to add hash yield I want to have a pound of top mugs and use the rest for hash oil I'm using bio Flores and earth juice bloom and pure blend pro bloom I'm gonna use pure bend then earth juice then bio Flores

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
water when they start to dry out a lil bit lol and try using some periods in ur text. Makes for easier translation of ur thoughts...
Not sure why u want ur white to herm for seeding...just use some males n get jiggy with it!

Cort

Cort

Or even better, in a secure location, put a bag over some male flowers and shake to get some pollen. Take that bag of pollen to your females and put it over a branch or 2 and shake it.

You have now impregnated a few branches so you get some seeds, without your entire crop being seeded.

Plants that herm without being forced are unstable. Spreading unstable genetics is bad juju. Its like breeding a dog with bad hips.

Latest posts

Top Bottom