When do I feed my Auto Girls Nutrients?????

• Thread starter Shay2solid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shay2solid

Ok … girls are doing good their 2 weeks & 1 day old … their kinda growing slowly but surely… they’re both in 5 gal pots & their medium is Happy Frog … now the nutrients I have are liquid General Hydroponics Trio(Bloom, Micro & Gro) & Cal Mag … any tips on when should I start to feed nutrients

S

Shay2solid

pics ? Always help. This girl #2 Royal gorilla their both 2weeks & 3 days

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

that soil is a quality soil . has a lot of stored nutrients in it already . No real need to feed at this point . Wait another week then do 1/2 strength will be perfect.
That undefiled pit is an issue . You can cut the top of it off if needed later . See the leaves will start hitting the sides of the pot and it will for sure mold .

M

MotaMan4560

I agree , your soil usually has enough good stuff for a couple weeks. I just started a grow of Pineapple Express and Caramel Cream in 3 gal pots. They dont need that much soil for the short lifespan they will enjoy...

But I do use a topical after the first month - Pride Lands (topical) and Newmillenium solution (s) when watering - double boost. Pride Lands is good and if used per instruction there's no risk of overfeeding..

Have fun -

MotaMan

Top Bottom