When do i start giving my seedlings nutrients??

• Thread starter sm0tp0k3r
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sm0tp0k3r

Bought a few strains of seedlings.. white widow... white shark and white rhino.. got them all germinated good.. there about 6 inchs tall out of the soil with about 4-6 leaves each and the roots hit the bottom of the cup. im putting them into 1 gallon pots with pro mix soil right now.. but i want to turn them into mother plants.. any good soil mixes i should be using and when and what should i start giving them for nutes. im an experienced grower, in bud stage mainly. i can measure and use ph and ppm meter. but i usally buy clones. but in order to get new strains this is a must. i have mastered cloning to about 90% success.. just need a lil help on how to maintain and make good mother plants... any and all feedback is appricated. pics soon to follow.

urbanfog

urbanfog

being in soil, give em h20 for 3-4 weeks, then go with your line up. Either chem ferts or organic. Cant go wrong with a worm casting/alfalfa tea for growth....just dont go to hot on the alfalfa

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Yeah let it grow to your knee or hip depending on how tall you are, before feeding]] She will thank you later! Most bags of potting last 30 to 60 days so let the moms tell you if the need food.

Latest posts

Top Bottom