When do I turn my light up to 50% (Auto flowers)

• Thread starter bguwop420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bguwop420

bguwop420

They were germinated in paper towels and then planted on March 5th
I gave them an overdose of recharge last night on accident (didn't put enough water in the mix) first time using recharge on them

When do i turn my light up to 50 auto flowers
When do i turn my light up to 50 auto flowers 2
Newty

Newty

What light model are you using? Current light height and settings? Tent size?

You're still in the early stages, I don't think your ready to turn it up yet but it depends on what you're using.

Consider downloading the Photone app on your phone. If you keep track of the readings throughout your grow and how your plants respond to the levels, you can use them to help dial in on future grows.

bguwop420

bguwop420

What light model are you using? Current light height and settings? Tent size?

You're still in the early stages, I don't think your ready to turn it up yet but it depends on what you're using.

Consider downloading the Photone app on your phone. If you keep track of the readings throughout your grow and how your plants respond to the levels, you can use them to help dial in on future grows.
Viparspectra LED 150w in a 2.3x2.3 Mars Hydro tent..light is 18in away on 25% currently. Ok I'll download that Thanks

Newty

Newty

Viparspectra LED 150w in a 2.3x2.3 Mars Hydro tent..light is 18in away on 25% currently. Ok I'll download that Thanks
I think your plants look like they're doing great!

I would wait until you have at least a couple nodes before considering turning up the light, let the root system grow and wait until you have some nice leaves to absorb the light.

Latest posts

Top Bottom