When Do Pre Flowers Show?

• Thread starter Jezza99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jezza99

My first grow and i am close to 1 month in from seed was wondering aby way to tell male or female or do i need to wait pics below.

When do pre flowers show
When do pre flowers show 2
jammie

jammie

Some strains show pre flowers at 4-6 weeks. Another option is to change lights to 12/12. At 4 weeks you should start seeing sex in a week. If the plants aren't big enough you can change back to 18 hrs after you sex them

J

Jezza99

Some strains show pre flowers at 4-6 weeks. Another option is to change lights to 12/12. At 4 weeks you should start seeing sex in a week. If the plants aren't big enough you can change back to 18 hrs after you sex them

I just checked one plant is female and other looks to be a male atm can i switch to flowering or is it to ealry just under 1 month.

Diane11

Diane11

I just checked one plant is female and other looks to be a male atm can i switch to flowering or is it to ealry just under 1 month.
@Jezza99 You can switch to flower 12/12 any time you want. Just depends on how big you want them:) I say give them some more time, another month would be nice at least if just for you... some lst or hst and you should be cool... depends on your grow space situation too... good luck! Learn something new everyday:)

iKharon

iKharon

How much space and light do you have for flower?... space/light is everything

iKharon

iKharon

With seeds you should veg for 2 months minimum before you flower to get full potency
Agreed. My 2 month from sprout is tmrw.. which is also my anniversary lol. Good timing eh?! :P but I'm flipping 4 of mine in about a week and a half. Then another 4 in about a month.

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Agreed. My 2 month from sprout is tmrw.. which is also my anniversary lol. Good timing eh?! :p but I'm flipping 4 of mine in about a week and a half. Then another 4 in about a month.
Perfect timing! Happy anniversary iKharon!:smoking::party1:

Top Bottom