When do you think i can cut clones?

• Thread starter caperfarmer902
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

caperfarmer902

Hey guys,
Just wondering here when im going to be able to cut clones off this plant to your knowledge, your own option, its been 2 weeks today and the plants been moving along quite well, this morning i transplanted the plant into a 10'' pot since the roots were poking threw the bottom of the cup, its looks good and i usually feed everyday with stright sterlized filtered water with a ph of about 7.0, and i take it to about 6.5.. tell me what you think, when is it possible to cut atleast 8 clones to fill my 8 plant hydroponic dwc system?

When do you think i can cut clones
When do you think i can cut clones 2
When do you think i can cut clones 3
When do you think i can cut clones 4
4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

first...is it female? if so and you want 8 clones...you need to veg that PLANT for a while to take that many...Heres what I go by when takeing clones...

1. be sure to have atleast 3 nodes on the clipping

2. Never take more than 1/3 of the Plant when takeing clippings

3. Be sure to have everything needed

hope this helps...take care and be safe

C

caperfarmer902

yea its a feminenzied seed that i planted, meaning its a fem plant i have, so inorder for me to get 8 full clones think it will take growing this girl for about 2 to 3 months in veg i wanna use this as a mom plant..

OGONLY

OGONLY

No man you'll have plenty of shoots for cuts at about 6 weeks or less of veg.

St3ve

St3ve

Since its from seed and not another clone you should wait until its sexually mature and showing preflowers.

TortureKill

TortureKill

I would suggest topping at the 5th node. Veg here for a few weeks after topping, and you should be able to get your 8 Cuttings no Problemo. Just take them all the same size, so you have some uniformity.. Make sure the clipping is strong enough to make it, and will keep up with the others.

Top Bottom