When Does Flower Period Begin?

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shawnery

So the answer is what I assumed but you would be amazed how many people on another forum said once flowers show. They must be growing some super couchlock kush.

Thanks guys! It seems like I've had 30 days to go for about 2 weeks. Waiting for everything to turn out right is like waiting for a pot to boil after it already has been. ;)

H

heisen

So the answer is what I assumed but you would be amazed how many people on another forum said once flowers show. They must be growing some super couchlock kush.

Thanks guys! It seems like I've had 30 days to go for about 2 weeks. Waiting for everything to turn out right is like waiting for a pot to boil after it already has been. ;)
Why would anyone be amazed by that answer,you still haven't discovered the holy grail here.seems opinions vary and regardless if the plant is not mature it ain't gonna flower,that's a scientific fact.
All reducing the light does is build up ethylene in the plant making it produce flowers but it the nodes aren't offset you can give it 2 hrs of light a day after 2 days in the dark and it will flower when it is sexually mature.clones are sexually mature so already have preflowers,
Unless your a total noob and grow regular plants and not just feminized you will know it takes 3 to 5 weeks for a plant to show its sexual expression.a plant can be flowered only after it shows its sex end of story.either hairs or balls.

G

Gtek

You can start your grow at 12/12 and skip the "veg". Like mentioned before if clones are used they will flower faster since sexually mature. If from bean it will still take as much time as needed for the plants to mature before showing flowers. As far as counting goes.... As soon as you flip the switch. If plant is vegged for 4 weeks it might end up needing 10 weeks of flower, if vegged for lets say 6-7 flower time maybe cut down to 8. I think that's interesting to note.... depends on the strain however and if its grown from a bean.

H

heisen

Yeah that's basically the consensus,no definite cut and dry answer,from seed or clone makes a difference.all my clones I count from the day there flipped.

Top Bottom