When i can start defoling or lollipopping?

• Thread starter Benjic93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Benjic93

Benjic93

Hey,, I have 3 cuttings and 1 from seed. All vegged for 60days. There on there second day in flower and was wandering when it's safe to trim up some fan leafs or even lollipop? It's abit of a mess underneath the net. Shit just pretty much got out of hand and I didn't stay ontop of maintaining them. To be honest I was unsure they would make it this far but them seem happy

Would of liked to fill the net abit more but struggled as I have a oil rad in there and I didn't want to block the inline fan.

I'm hoping once they stretched abit I can but some branches in empty squares.
When i can start defoling or lollipopping
When i can start defoling or lollipopping 2
When i can start defoling or lollipopping 3
When i can start defoling or lollipopping 4
When i can start defoling or lollipopping 5

ArrEll

ArrEll

Hey,, I have 3 cuttings and 1 from seed. All vegged for 60days. There on there second day in flower and was wandering when it's safe to trim up some fan leafs or even lollipop? It's abit of a mess underneath the net. Shit just pretty much got out of hand and I didn't stay ontop of maintaining them. To be honest I was unsure they would make it this far but them seem happy

Would of liked to fill the net abit more but struggled as I have a oil rad in there and I didn't want to block the inline fan.

I'm hoping once they stretched abit I can but some branches in empty squares.View attachment 1128264View attachment 1128265View attachment 1128266View attachment 1128267View attachment 1128268
Do it, before they start flowering. Ideally, it would have been better to do it a WEEK or two before....

Benjic93

Benjic93

Do it, before they start flowering. Ideally, it would have been better to do it a WEEK or two before....
Yeh I've been cutting off some fan leafs here and there that was blocking bud sites leading up to flower. I just didn't realise how quick and how much they grow back. I was too nervous lollipopping. I didn't like that taking branches off. Just wanted to avoid hermies. I'm too used autoflowers.

1st time using a net and didn't anticipate how hard it is to get in there once they start bushing out.

Ponky

Ponky

I cut off the weird leaves and bottom scruff when it top them. And before they got 12/12 I train the branches down and trim lower growth. Then 18 to 21 days in I defoliate them. During growth I pinch off any big intrusive leaves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom