When is the best time to super crop?

• Thread starter innercityphunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

innercityphunk

What's up farmers?

I am planning to super crop my plants this round and was looking for a little advice.

do u super crop right before u flip em?

or do u cut them earlier on in veg?

thnx.
icp

OGONLY

OGONLY

I like to supercrop in veg. I do it once the plant has a decent size root system. Like week 2 or 3 of veg. I veg for 5 or 6 weeks.

P

paulycali

Supercropping consists of pinching, bending, topping and tying down branches till you get a huge bush with an even canopy of many tops

Due this in the vegging stage only!

For flowering you lollipop the plant removing the lower leaves and budsites to allow the plant to put more energy into the top of the plant. Thus creating bigger denser buds. This is usually done in the 2nd week of flowering

Good luck and always have yourself a happy growing of a day!

D

DixinCider

I like to supercrop in veg. I do it once the plant has a decent size root system. Like week 2 or 3 of veg. I veg for 5 or 6 weeks.

what he said, but lately i find i'm liking to top more then supercrop

I

innercityphunk

thnx, u guys r awesome.

yeah, I always pinch tops but I thought super cropping was cutting the main stalk just below first couple of nodes and creating a Y. glad I asked.

what's the difference between SC and FIM?

thnx. icp

I

innercityphunk

Thnx G.O.D. ur always good help.

I do a combo of most if those training methods. I just wasn't sure what it was called.

I like to top, then lay something heavy enough to hold the plant down to make it reach out from all sides.

Top Bottom