When is the right time to harvest?

• Thread starter Bgood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bgood

What’s up guys,
I can use some advice. I have the beautiful Runts plant that I have been growing in a pot outdoors. I’m not sure when they need to be harvested. Also I’m getting alittle but if bud rot already. Any way to avoid this?

Thanks for the help!

When is the right time to harvest
When is the right time to harvest 2
When is the right time to harvest 3
B

BadFish_Genetics

The bud rot you have to remove otherwise it can spread to the whole bud really affecting your harvest weight. One way to ensure bud rot doesn't form is make sure you desolate in the middle so the plant has good airflow thru the buds, drying anybwet spots or damp spots also. Remove some leaves that are blocking other bud tops or thin the calyx to leaf ratio to get more airflow between your inner plant, if that means using a fan than do what you got to do growmie.

B

BadFish_Genetics

And to harvest at the right time it's best to buy a jewelers loupe between 20x and 60x magnification. Use that to look at the tip of your trichome heads and they go thru 3 stages, clear means not ready, milky color in the tip trichome head means there getting ripe, you could harvest but it's more an up high, or hyou can harvest when the color turns amber, when there amber heads it's the stories it's going to get, a couch lock high, put u ou to sleep high when she's amber.

Top Bottom