When should I harvest based on trichomes?...

• Thread starter SMCelite36
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SMCelite36

Based on these trichomes, what would y'all's opinions be on harvest time. It's an indica by the way.

When should i harvest based on trichomes
When should i harvest based on trichomes 2
When should i harvest based on trichomes 3
When should i harvest based on trichomes 4
When should i harvest based on trichomes 5
When should i harvest based on trichomes 6
B

Budtirement

In your pictures the trichomes look mostly opaque which is a good sign of maturation. I'm curious though if the appearance is actual or a manifestation of the lighting and macro photography. Do you have pictures of an earlier time when the tric's looked clear and so you could follow their development to this point? I know when I photograph my tric's they can look clear or opaque depending on how I light them, whether they are back lit, if there is light or darkness behind them and the angle of view. In the picture of the cola, a lot of the pitils look orange but there also looks like there is some new growth here and there. It's always a tuff decision when they look and smell so amazing! I'm at about the same point myself but I still see a lot of clear tric's on mine.

figolus

figolus

Hello,
I think it also depends on the desired effect. the trichromes must, I think, be between 20 and 30% amber.

Grower1974

Grower1974

It's your choice, but make sure they are all at least 90% MILKY/CLOUDY at minimum.

My harvest time is based on trichomes, but also based on DEMAND of product.

Generally, as long as there's 3-5% amber, and 90%+ MILKY/CLOUDY Trichomes, they are getting CHOPPED and hung.

My product ALWAYS gets rated equal or better than any dispensary PGR crap.

I grow perpetually, and harvest between 5-8lbs annually. (Indoor/LED) (Lots of friends/family) ;)

figolus

figolus

If you have a possibility try différent way, trie one plant with like Say @Grower1974 , one with more Amber , and so on to found what IS the best for you ...

S

SMCelite36

It's your choice, but make sure they are all at least 90% MILKY/CLOUDY at minimum.

My harvest time is based on trichomes, but also based on DEMAND of product.

Generally, as long as there's 3-5% amber, and 90%+ MILKY/CLOUDY Trichomes, they are getting CHOPPED and hung.

My product ALWAYS gets rated equal or better than any dispensary PGR crap.

I grow perpetually, and harvest between 5-8lbs annually. (Indoor/LED) (Lots of friends/family) ;)
I appreciate it. It's personal, so the only demand I can speak of is the strongest, most quality product I can achieve, there's certainly no rush.

Grower1974

Grower1974

I appreciate it. It's personal, so the only demand I can speak of is the strongest, most quality product I can achieve, there's certainly no rush.
Understood, but “strong” is a very vague term. Highest THC doesn’t always mean strongest either. Effects on different people, amount actually consumed etc, all are completely different.

Top Bottom