When Should I Start To Flush My Ladies ??

• Thread starter Grower420UK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grower420UK

Grower420UK

Hi all I was just wondering when I should start to flush my ladies I’m currently growing in soil been feeding nutrients and watering all gone well so far I’m currently at day 57 growing shinning silver haze the seed company saids its a 9-11 week flowering plant here’s a few pics still have a fair few white hairs on the ladies but not sure if I start a 2 week flush most of them will turn orange ? I got a few up close under a loupe x30 hope some of you guys can help :)

When should i start to flush my ladies
When should i start to flush my ladies 2
When should i start to flush my ladies 3
When should i start to flush my ladies 4
When should i start to flush my ladies 5
When should i start to flush my ladies 6
When should i start to flush my ladies 7
When should i start to flush my ladies 8
When should i start to flush my ladies 9
When should i start to flush my ladies 10
When should i start to flush my ladies 11
MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

Hi all I was just wondering when I should start to flush my ladies I’m currently growing in soil been feeding nutrients and watering all gone well so far I’m currently at day 57 growing shinning silver haze the seed company saids its a 9-11 week flowering plant here’s a few pics still have a fair few white hairs on the ladies but not sure if I start a 2 week flush most of them will turn orange ? I got a few up close under a loupe x30 hope some of you guys can help :)
That is a beautiful grow, nice job.

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

I'm an early flusher. Not real big on the trichomes getting to over ripe especially when I'm growing a heavy indy. That's a big harvest. You've got your work "cut out" for you:) Nice.
Lol tell me about it I got 10 ladies in my tent not looking forward to taking them all down lol :)

dan1989

dan1989

I've found it's nice to taper off on feed dosage the last month rather than trying to rush it in the last couple weeks or whatever. In my opinion

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

I've found it's nice to taper off on feed dosage the last month rather than trying to rush it in the last couple weeks or whatever. In my opinion
Yeah I have i have lowered the dosages over the last 3 weeks the ladies used to be on 30ml per litre of water now they on 10ml per litre of water I’m just wonder as the plants still have a fair bit of white hair and not sure weather they will turn if I start to flush if you get my drift

dan1989

dan1989

Are those yellow tips from over feeding? Looks like it, quite severely. If so I'd personally keep going with the lower dosage feed and foliar spray with PLAIN ph'd water to try to dilute some of those nutes in the leaves. Just my 2

dan1989

dan1989

Yeah I have i have lowered the dosages over the last 3 weeks the ladies used to be on 30ml per litre of water now they on 10ml per litre of water I’m just wonder as the plants still have a fair bit of white hair and not sure weather they will turn if I start to flush if you get my drift

Whoa! I just read this again and realised you said 30ML PER LITRE?? Even 10ml is way overkill! I measure my feeds in EC but I've never ever fed more then the equivalent of around 3ml per litre.

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

Whoa! I just read this again and realised you said 30ML PER LITRE?? Even 10ml is way overkill! I measure my feeds in EC but I've never ever fed more then the equivalent of around 3ml per litre.
I went by the feed chart from the nutrients company won’t be doing that again it’s been fine for this whole time tho :/ haven’t really had any problem with yellow leaves or anything I think I’ll just give the ladies water from now on or would that be bad ?

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

Shit fucked up there lol per 10 litres

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

What you think bro ?

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

Are those yellow tips from over feeding? Looks like it, quite severely. If so I'd personally keep going with the lower dosage feed and foliar spray with PLAIN ph'd water to try to dilute some of those nutes in the leaves. Just my 2
I think your killing it. Whatever your doing is working. It looks like you have a couple of weeks left if you choose. MMG is My Grandma's Grow. She could grow a tomato of a corn plant. Voodoo growing I called it. Pulled some serious buds off of coffee grounds and Epsom salts. But I gave into coco and the 3 feed nute system. I always started flush with agave or molasses about 3 weeks to kill and finished with a week of pure tap water depending on PPM run off numbers. RO if over 200. Looks beautiful bother. You killed it.

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

I think your killing it. Whatever your doing is working. It looks like you have a couple of weeks left if you choose. MMG is My Grandma's Grow. She could grow a tomato of a corn plant. Voodoo growing I called it. Pulled some serious buds off of coffee grounds and Epsom salts. But I gave into coco and the 3 feed nute system. I always started flush with agave or molasses about 3 weeks to kill and finished with a week of pure tap water depending on PPM run off numbers. RO if over 200. Looks beautiful bother. You killed it.
Thanks so much bro means a lot going to start flushing next week :)

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

I have a 3ftx4ft nook I grow in. Started growing when colo legalized. Been collecting a lot of cheap grow lights and such over the years adding more watts and spectrums to the grow. It's a Frankenstein grow room now. I have about a 1000w of LED and CFL in a wrap around grow. I use all spectrums from UVB to far red in different panels and lights. I do a utube channel every grow and delete it at the end of the grow. My new one is Sequoya's Garden. I'm at the end of two weeks flower right now. I do bag seed grows so I have a miss mosh of plants but we grow them right. Every harvest gives a little more love. I have 2 plants I see looking just like yours. I'm not a grower just an adventurer. Peace

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

I have a 3ftx4ft nook I grow in. Started growing when colo legalized. Been collecting a lot of cheap grow lights and such over the years adding more watts and spectrums to the grow. It's a Frankenstein grow room now. I have about a 1000w of LED and CFL in a wrap around grow. I use all spectrums from UVB to far red in different panels and lights. I do a utube channel every grow and delete it at the end of the grow. My new one is Sequoya's Garden. I'm at the end of two weeks flower right now. I do bag seed grows so I have a miss mosh of plants but we grow them right. Every harvest gives a little more love. I have 2 plants I see looking just like yours. I'm not a grower just an adventurer. Peace
Big respect to you brother I see myself getting a bit like you gathering more and more grow equipment lol and i will take a look on your YouTube videos :)

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

I’m going to start to flush today for 14 days so will finish up on day 70 week 10 lol based on that the thrichones are turning milky 70/30 70% milky 30% clear I would say :) would it be bad if the ladies are not quite done on day 70 so I keep flushing for another week ? Like 3 weeks rather than 2 ?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I’m going to start to flush today for 14 days so will finish up on day 70 week 10 lol based on that the thrichones are turning milky 70/30 70% milky 30% clear I would say :) would it be bad if the ladies are not quite done on day 70 so I keep flushing for another week ? Like 3 weeks rather than 2 ?
Try the old skool method..(we had no PPM meters then)..pluck a fan leaf and suck on juice in the stem..if it tastes bitter, more flushing is needed..sweet or neutral..chop chop!!:)
Chop

Latest posts

Top Bottom