When should i start

• Thread starter Toone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chobble

Chobble

Whatever I can get my hands on, whatever pleases me at the moment. I prefer Sativas, really hate becoming couch-locked, so that's what I try to get growing on, mostly.

If you're looking for a list of what I've grown... I'd have to go back over a LOT of notes. It would be easier to tell you what I grew out last year. I lost ALL moms over the winter, unable to care for any cuttings after my surgery. So this year it's nothing but seed-starts unless I'm gifted some cuttings.

There are folks who insist cannabis can't survive a freeze @32*F, and those who say this I believe are at pretty high elevations in the Rockies. But where I am, western scarp of the Sierra Nevada @ 2,500' elevation, they survive as low as 15*F, potted in 1gal pots. I called those bitches "whoores" because I meant what I said, I wanted them to die. I'm pretty sure a Chemdog and Bubba Kush were among that particular batch, they looked rough and I had to reduce my plant count.

Haha thats great! Yeah I was just reading about the Amador County link in your signature, I love it up there! Im from Central California and we dont get snow here, so I've never been able to test plants out in the toughest of conditions(Even though I've really wanted too). Ill have to run through both of your guy's Dairies.

Ken you can upload, just make a new post and its there next to "Post Reply".

Chobble out!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Had to get a new PC to post pics...lol

Here is a small photo of some my plants outside that where blown, bent. hailed on and snowed on last week.
:confused:

getting rained on at the moment...

Like Seamaiden says...W
supplite3_25-jpg.202403
eed is Pretty hardy really

BudderBreakfast

BudderBreakfast

that storm was wild, we recovered our hoophouse right before the hail hit us. got lucky didnt know it was coming. i started my seeds outside but i bring them in at night now they are like 3 weeks old and they go out at sunrise in at sundown, and i keep them in a cage i made to protect them from my dogs birds rodents, etc.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Im in the 4000'plus range and if i put out anything before may its gonna freeze and be DEAD!Seamaiden snow is actually a good insulator at times!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I bet it is, especially if it's in the low teens. Can't say as we get much snow at this elevation, but when we do, it doesn't hurt. Frozen well head is a lot worse, and it's when we freeze hard that I lose the most plants. I was surprised to see that it didn't kill the plants, especially considering the small pot size, root bound condition, etcetera.

Latest posts

Top Bottom