When to clone from seed

• Thread starter Smok3y
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Smok3y

Hey basically its going to be my first time working with seeds and I was planning on buying something like 10 feminized seeds and then once they generate around 50 decent sized nodes in total hacking it all up in to clones so I will have 50 clones and no plants and starting from scratch. This way I will save a lot of money on seeds was planning on cloning it asap really.

Would this be okay? Any tips and help would be much appreciated
thanks!!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
sounds fine to me...

are you sure you wanna go with Fem seeds?

S

Smok3y

Yeah rather not risk having males. Any reason not to?
Also how long do you think it will take for the cuttings never grown from seed.
thanks for the fast reply btw!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Don't 4get 2 lable each clone I'm guessing ur gunna have 5 clones of each plant.. Lable each clone form each plant cuz there will b different phenos when popping the seeds.. Some plants will b better then others.. When u lable them then u can find witch pheno u like best & toss the rest after u flower them out.. Unless ur not gunna keep running that strain..

Danoid

Danoid

From everything I have ever read they say 6 weeks is when you should take clones. Not disagreeing with anyone that has posted just putting out what I have read. Me myself and my growing situation I start taking clones at 8 weeks. Are you proficient at cloning? Good luck keep us informed.

S

Smok3y

Yeaaah I read that on other forums, I think someone cited a book by Jorge Cervantes where he was saying something along those lines. Thats why I thought I would start my own thread because I keep getting different answers. And am OK at cloning not the best but germination I've never done before but have a idea on how to do it.

Top Bottom