When to drop humidity for flower FIRST GROW

• Thread starter Marshdoggy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Marshdoggy

Marshdoggy

Hello all, I am about 10 days from when I flipped to 12/12 into flowering. Right now humidity in my 4x4 is around 55% give or take 5%. When should I try and knock the humidity down, and to what percentage?. I have a dehumidifier at home and I was wondering if running it in the same room my tent is in would be a good play?

When to drop humidity for flower first grow
When to drop humidity for flower first grow 2
When to drop humidity for flower first grow 3
When to drop humidity for flower first grow 4
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Hello all, I am about 10 days from when I flipped to 12/12 into flowering. Right now humidity in my 4x4 is around 55% give or take 5%. When should I try and knock the humidity down, and to what percentage?. I have a dehumidifier at home and I was wondering if running it in the same room my tent is in would be a good play?
It really depends on the temps in your tent. My tent runs about 83-85 lights on and humidity is 60-70%. There are some threads that explain VPD which gives us growers some parameters when it comes to temps and humidity during different stages of the plants life. Airflow is key to keep the air moving preventing the air from becoming stagnant.
Happy grows.
Burnz

Marshdoggy

Marshdoggy

It really depends on the temps in your tent. My tent runs about 83-85 lights on and humidity is 60-70%. There are some threads that explain VPD which gives us growers some parameters when it comes to temps and humidity during different stages of the plants life. Airflow is key to keep the air moving preventing the air from becoming stagnant.
Happy grows.
Burnz
Yeah my temps are constant 70 degrees so heat isn’t an issue. Two clip on fans going in there all the time and a 6 inch ac infinity for exhaust

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Yeah my temps are constant 70 degrees so heat isn’t an issue. Two clip on fans going in there all the time and a 6 inch ac infinity for exhaust
70 yes you will want to lower the humidity. It should be around 30-35% if you’re running a cooler room. Higher than that you’re likening the chances of condensation.

Top Bottom