When to expect exponential growth?

• Thread starter NorthernAutos8241
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NorthernAutos8241

How are my lady autos looking here fellow growers?

When to expect exponential growth
When to expect exponential growth 2
When to expect exponential growth 3
When to expect exponential growth 4
N

NorthernAutos8241

3 are juicy fruit auto fems 1 AK47 auto and 1 Acapulco gold Auto

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

A few days ago, your plants were the size of a 1/10-inch pebble, so I'd say the exponential growth has begun. As long as they have enough light and they don't spend all their resources growing stem, they'll continue for a while.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea they look good, you got nice pops, but a bit of advice, your tallest strain will force you to keep raising your light and shorter strains will suffer for it, yes you can put stuff under pots to raise them but this is a pain in the ass, in future I suggest you grow 1 strain at a time even then if you get a couple different phenos of the same strain it may make your plants different ie some may be more sativa Dom and be taller or some may be indica Dom and be shorter, this is just advice to make your grow easier to handle as most strains are hybrids and if you have a 50/50 cross your plants will probably be looking different bc some may lean to sativa and some may lean more to indica, I try to run 70 /20 croses bc there is more of a chance they will lean towards the Dom cross but not allways, depends on how good the breeder is and how stable his or hers strains are, did u buy your beans from crop king? I say this bc there the only ones who sell Acapulco gold autoflowers, and remember a sativa will be taller but grow slower than an indica witch may be smaller but bushy, I'm just trying to help! you grow your plants how you see fit there your beans not mine. Good luck here is a Pic of my AK 47

20201126 081247
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Oops sorry, one more thing your plants are in small pots you do not transplant autoflowers this is bc there root systems are super delicate and autos hate stress, there fussy bitchy and easy to overfeed and you do not run them the way you do a photoperiod , sow your seed in the pot you intend to do your whole grow in usually a 3gal nursery pot, smaller strains can go in 2gal pots, large strains like Northern light can go in a 5gal but the majority go in 3 gal, here is a Pic of my spring auto run at day 22 from sprout 4 assed monkey by Methisto. WTF it will not upload OK got it, see how they are no longer seedlings? They grow fast there only 22 days old.

Top Bottom