When to expect flowering to start...............

• Thread starter cortez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cortez

Can someone tell when I could expect my plants to start flowering?

I germinated too many seeds and my grow room is getting a bit full, so I could do with being able to sex them.

B

BoogerGreen

What light are they getting, what type of light and how much of it etc? Have you flippd them yet? Need a bit more information really to try and be more specific. But some show very quickly and others take up to 2-3 weeks in my experience, and I am assuming some could take longer maybe as well???

C

cortez

What light are they getting, what type of light and how much of it etc? Have you flippd them yet? Need a bit more information really to try and be more specific. But some show very quickly and others take up to 2-3 weeks in my experience, and I am assuming some could take longer maybe as well???
They are under a 400w HPS on 18-6.

I did read somewhere that they can be flipped for 4 days to bring on flowering but I would rather wait.

Thanks BoogerGreen

M

mountaindank

Some plants will get up to eight weeks old before they show sex, but usually it's between four and six weeks. There's nothing wrong with flipping to 12/12 a bit to get them to show and the putting them back on 18/6 to resume veg.

R

readytolearn

i tend to wait until the just show the preflowers without flipping. you add stress to the plants and it can take a while for them to resume normal furious growth

C

cortez

I've flipped to 12/12 for 4 day.......................I'll let all know how it goes.

Thanks all :)

Top Bottom