When to flip to flower

• Thread starter Nectarivorous
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Hi all. Day 35 since Coco but one plant one week younger, bottom right. All topped a week ago. Sativa dominant strain. What should I be looking for before thinking about flipping to flower? I have a trellis net but have been told to stick with wire training if that's what I've started. Is there a particular percentage of canopy coverage or change in the plant you're looking for?

When to flip to flower
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hi all. Day 35 since Coco but one plant one week younger, bottom right. All topped a week ago. Sativa dominant strain. What should I be looking for before thinking about flipping to flower? I have a trellis net but have been told to stick with wire training if that's what I've started. Is there a particular percentage of canopy coverage or change in the plant you're looking for?
I like bigger but it depends on the room you have, they'll double in size.during their stretch in flowering I veg for at least 2 months, 2.5 often but I have lots of space. The longer the veg the bigger the harvest..( to a point the light doesn't penetrate more than 3 ft into the canopy ) so no point in 6ft plants ( indoors) but I top and spread them out to fill my space up.

Top Bottom