When to flower?

• Thread starter DNDGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DNDGrower

I have two beautiful females that I was growing without the proper amout of light for a while. I now have them vegging under a 400 watt HPS. They are approximately 9" tall and showing sex. When, or how big do they need to be before I start flowering?

I am growing in a closet set-up with good circulation, temp control and humidity control.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

DND

B

boondocks

Hey DND theres many variables, but if this is your first grow I always like to keep things simple then advance as I go along. you said they are showing sex already whats your light schedule? 24 hour light or 18 hours of light and 6 hours off? Its possible the low light amount in the begining of your grow triggered them to flower or it could be a autoflower strain your working with. If possible I would veg them till they got a few inches taller ..depending on the height of your closet growing area remember that once they go into flower they might triple their size!!!!:flower. A 400 watt lamp can produce you 1/4 lb or better if you let the plants get bigger then maybe tie them down with one of the many tecniques. Like lst, or placing a screen above them they call that "scrog" or even cropping your plants and make some bushes just do what I did and read, read and read some more!!! Learn from the experts that take the time to post their grows and figure out what will work for you. I hope this helps you abit and be safe keep the smell levels low and keep your mouth shut!!! and before long you will have some very good dank stuff

D

djmendoza21

spread the nodes out by lst,
if it a more satva dom then flower when half filled and for indca dome fully fill the room first.

its all about dailing your room in,
only you can do it.

Top Bottom