When To Flower?

• Thread starter Partyparks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Partyparks

Hi all,

First post on Here and just looking for some advice specific to my grow.

I have 4 silver haze in soil, 11 litre pots, have been under 600w hps since first true leaves. This is 3 weeks ago today. Plants have been topped once after the third node. All is looking good,hadnt issues so far (fingers crossed)

The plants are 90% saliva...they are now just over 30cm tall. My question is...if I switch to 12/12 now I'm expecting to flower for a good 9 weeks. Should I expect the plant to double? Triple in size? Grow tent is 1.2x1.2x2.4.

Only reason I ask is I left it too long to switch last time and ended up with HUGE plants. Is 3 weeks enough veg? And is 30cm tall enough?

Thanks!!

When to flower
When to flower 2
When to flower 3
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
You can if you want to flip now they will stretch a bit note so if you have low hight is donut now , myself I veg for 6 weeks but I've got 2m hight .

P

Partyparks

My thinking is. I have 2 m. But if you take off the space for the light and the pots and then the space between light and plant I would only really want a 1m plant. If I have vegged for 3 weeks and have plants at 30 cm...if I flower for 9 weeks...will I be looking at a plant that's over 1m tall?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yes about that tall here's mine at 7 weeks in 20 lt pots I had to veg for 6 weeks I had a set back with a N draw down in my compost I think they will be fine I still have 12 to 18 " left to the light

Latest posts

Top Bottom