when to flush coco

• Thread starter anti
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

anti

have some ladies 6wks into flower just wondering how you know when to start flushing them? all were started same time but some are further along than others as well... thanks :)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Depending on the strain i start flushing at the beginning of the 7th week or 8th week strain depended but i hear you can flush for 7 to 10 days in coco but i like to get a good flush so i flush with final phase for a week then plain R.O. water for the final week.

justsomeguy

justsomeguy

most strains i've worked with finish around 10 weeks. i start flushing around day 60. minimum 5 days but a week is usually plenty for me. i flushed with dm add.27 last round and am really likin the results. i usually just use ph'd water.

P

potgutz

I flush at the end of every week. Then for the last seven days

A

anti

the plant that is the farthest is getting really crystalline (NL) while some others (SS) are still just all hairs... how do you know based on the crystals when your about 10-4 days away from harvest? the hairs are turning but this may be due to pollination as I have had some hermie problems

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I assume that it is your first time with these strains, so you don't know from experience how long you want to take them. What did the packages say for flower time? I am growing some that say 65 days, but I am going to be more like 75 when I cut em. I flush for the last 2 weeks. First week RO water with molasses added. Second week just RO water. If one strain is more done, you can always start flushing them independently. That's what I'm doing right now. I got a Super Skunk that is an early girl and she is ready to go. I just have another week of flush then she's all mine!

-TF

Top Bottom