When to give up on a plant?

• Thread starter Custom99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Custom99

Custom99

This is a Dwarf low flyer auto. I planted from seed 10 weeks ago. The other two strains have been flowering for a few weeks. This doesnt seem to be showing any signs of flowering yet. It looks healthy to me. How long have you went before giving up on a plant?

When to give up on a plant
When to give up on a plant 2
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i dont ever give up on one,sooner or later it gonna provide me what i want,flowers for my bowl,so the others have been flowered couple weeks,hey put down the bowl and flip the light shedule to 12/12 and i bet it will show flowers,dont ever depend on the seed houses friend,they shuffle them things around so much they just throw it in a bag,think about it,you got 14 employees you pay money to them at a rate they can buy a big mac at end of day but they high as hell ,ya see were im going,you got a reg and no telling what ,does look like a rudel though,sativa have slender sexy leaves,indica be big ole phat ass leaves and want to tweark in the fan ,hahahahh

DeezNutes

DeezNutes

You wait until it's balls drop(If it's male somehow). If it's female try taking a clone and throw the clone into 12/12 while rooting. Unless you don't want ur plant getting bigger then you take a clone and let that veg out and 12/12 that plant. That way you will know for sure what it is. If it's not what you expected but it turns out great u got a clone or a few. Personally I like to clean up the fan leafs partially top to bottom to allow the lower branches to get more of those growth hormones into them.

If ur gonna flower the clone/clones first take it from the main top of the plant(Has oldest hormones and shows faster). A little topping or training wouldn't hurt. Get it bushy and and remain squat if it's photoperiodic and hopefully it's turns out to be a nice surprise.

Last edited:
Top Bottom