When to harvest? 1st grow

• Thread starter AylaFecero
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AylaFecero

AylaFecero

So, im not sure if these ladies need more time, or nearly ready, or ready now? Help pleassse

When to harvest 1st grow
When to harvest 1st grow 2
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
no..
if you don’t have a jewellers loop or something similar, than wait till the hairs are not sticking up and more like resting on the buds..

AylaFecero

AylaFecero

no..
if you don’t have a jewellers loop or something similar, than wait till the hairs are not sticking up and more like resting on the buds..
Thank you! I do have a magnifying glass, but I just get confused, lol

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Thank you! I do have a magnifying glass, but I just get confused, lol
i get ya, it’s probably not strong enough either..
what is she? an auto or photo? bag seed?
when did you switch the hours?

ArrEll

ArrEll

In this pic I can see some cloudy and some clear.
Does not appear ready. You'll need about 60x magnification, for a good look at the trichomes (though that last pic was not bad). You can get a 60x Jewelers Loupe off Amazon for 10 bucks...often you get TWO. Most people wait till they turn from Cloudy to Amber - like 25%-40% Amber, THEN harvest. You are close, but probably 2 weeks away from Ready.

growsince79

growsince79

Does not appear ready. You'll need about 60x magnification, for a good look at the trichomes (though that last pic was not bad). You can get a 60x Jewelers Loupe off Amazon for 10 bucks...often you get TWO. Most people wait till they turn from Cloudy to Amber - like 25%-40% Amber, THEN harvest. You are close, but probably 2 weeks away from Ready.
Some strains don't amber until way over ripe. A scope is only useful if you know your strain.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
And most strains go 60 days at least.
I flipped January 21, and not done yet.

Top Bottom