When To Harvest Pics

• Thread starter Lutador420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How long till harvest for more of a head high?

• 1 week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 4 weeks

• Total voters
L

Lutador420

Hello,

first time grower here and first time posting on a cannabis forum. I am approximately 7 weeks into flower for 6 separate strains that have equal harvest times. I was hoping for feedback on how long I have till harvest. Not sure if this makes a difference, but I also prefer a head high vs a couch lock and was told to harvest sooner in the harvest window for that.

I took a trichome and a bud shot for each 6 strains below. Really appreciate your feedback on how long you think I have till harvest.

Thanks so much!

When to harvest pics
When to harvest pics 2
When to harvest pics 3
When to harvest pics 4
When to harvest pics 5
When to harvest pics 6
When to harvest pics 7
When to harvest pics 8
When to harvest pics 9
When to harvest pics 10
When to harvest pics 11
When to harvest pics 12
Monster762

Monster762

If you're looking for head high you want to stay clear of amber. Which means you're pretty close now. I see cloudy and some clear still. Push clean water only. Maybe even full flush n when it drys check trichs again. But cut all nutes. Your pistils should start turning red. Drop temps assuming you're indoor. Use colder water. Do not spray anything at this point. Humidity you want low. I'm no pro though. I say start flush. You didn't say if you're indoors or out. I'm saying two weeks. So clean water them cold water.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

the secönd close up is a week- 10 days away. the others are2-2 1/2 weeks away.

now only water and flushing to remove the nutes..

pick 20 trichomes at random.

here is how I like the trichomes at harvest.

10 cloudy
2-3 amber
The rest clear

Hello,

first time grower here and first time posting on a cannabis forum. I am approximately 7 weeks into flower for 6 separate strains that have equal harvest times. I was hoping for feedback on how long I have till harvest. Not sure if this makes a difference, but I also prefer a head high vs a couch lock and was told to harvest sooner in the harvest window for that.

I took a trichome and a bud shot for each 6 strains below. Really appreciate your feedback on how long you think I have till harvest.

Thanks so much!

L

Lutador420

If you're looking for head high you want to stay clear of amber. Which means you're pretty close now. I see cloudy and some clear still. Push clean water only. Maybe even full flush n when it drys check trichs again. But cut all nutes. Your pistils should start turning red. Drop temps assuming you're indoor. Use colder water. Do not spray anything at this point. Humidity you want low. I'm no pro though. I say start flush. You didn't say if you're indoors or out. I'm saying two weeks. So clean water them cold water.
will do, thanks so much!

L

Lutador420

the secönd close up is a week- 10 days away. the others are2-2 1/2 weeks away.

now only water and flushing to remove the nutes..

pick 20 trichomes at random.

here is how I like the trichomes at harvest.

10 cloudy
2-3 amber
The rest clear
thanks so much, will do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom